Posted on: June 25, 2022
Be in Business for Yourself, not By YourselfEnjoy the rewards of
building a financial practice helping clients make financial
choices guided by their values with the support of local leaders
and colleagues, professional training and systems to help you be
successful.Job DescriptionThrivent is a different kind of financial
services provider. We believe money is a tool, not a goal. Driven
by a higher purpose at our core, we are committed to providing
financial advice, investments, insurance, banking and generosity
programs to help people make the most of all they've been given.
We're hiring entrepreneurial people to grow with us. If you have a
heart for service and a passion for helping others reach their
financial goals, we'd like to connect with you.As a Thrivent
Financial advisor, you'll:
- Provide one-on-one financial guidance and connect clients to
Thrivent products, services and unique membership benefits.
- Build genuine, long-term relationships based on shared values
- Complete a comprehensive training program with up to 16 weeks
of paid training and have ongoing support and career development
- Obtain state insurance licenses (life, health & variable
contracts) and Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6
and 63 registrations.
- Have the flexibility to control your schedule, allowing for
work-life balance.Desired CharacteristicsOur culture and our people
are special. We're looking for people who are-or want to
become-part of the communities where our clients live, work and
worship. Whether you're a seasoned financial professional, just
entering the workforce or looking for a career change, you could be
a successful Thrivent financial advisor if you're:
- Self-motivated, independent and driven to succeed.
- Motivated by helping others.
- A natural coach or guide with strong interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about living a life of generosity by serving others,
not just selling products.Requirements
- Attainment of FINRA SIE within 90 days of hire/transfer
(licensed role only).
- Satisfactory background check, fingerprinting and securities
registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if
applicable.Compensation and BenefitsYou'll get all the benefits of
a Fortune 500 organization and more. Here, you'll enjoy:
- Unlimited earning potential through commission and incentive
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and accidental death and
- Unique perks like pension, 401(k) and retiree medical
- Ongoing access to training and opportunity for professional
- Membership programs and award-winning workshops that help you
connect with your clients and engage others to make a real impact
in your community.Thrivent fosters a diverse workforce to serve our
diverse clientele, reflecting a wide range of backgrounds and
experiences. If you're intrigued about our work and the possibility
of becoming part of it, we invite you to visit
Thriventfinancial.com/advisorcareers to learn more. You won't just
build a career; you'll be part of an organization focused on
growing, innovating, and serving.#LI-KM1#LI-remote
Keywords: Thrivent, Fargo , Financial Advisor, Accounting, Auditing , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!