Company: Eide Bailly
Posted on: August 15, 2019
About the team:Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in
the nation. We have over 40 offices in 15 states across the Midwest
and western United States, and offer our staff and Partners the
opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our
culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on
supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and
pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide
Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we
do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not
just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on
collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is highly
encouraged, which is where programs like our EB Xchange originate.
This program allows interested tax and audit employees to complete
a rotation into a specialty area. We promote happy employees by
making work/life balance a priority along with being actively
involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen
through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by
employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer
throughout the year. We support living healthier lives with perks
like a Wellness Benefit to be spent on fitness-related purchases
each year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a
professional and fun work environment with frequent free lunches,
snacks, lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other
events.Job you will do:Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Tax Manager in Fargo, ND might include the
- Prepare a high-level return for a multi-million dollar
- Work with staff to ensure individual and business tax returns
are completed correctly and by the required deadline.
- Coach or mentor a staff member to assist with enhancing their
skills and further developing their career.
- Gather relevant tax-related information from the client so an
accurate tax return can be prepared.
- Look at tax situations from various angles to ensure the
maximum tax benefit is applied.
- Network, build relationships and attract new clients or
business for the Firm.
- Bill clients for the services and guidance provided.
Who You Are
- The word "tax" is not foreign to you, and you can easily
explain details of your tax experience and/or can explain the
difference between a 1040 and an 1120.
- You live and breathe public accounting. It is your true life's
passion, although certainly NOT your only interest!
- You enjoy keeping up-to-date on the ever-changing tax
industry's regulations and policies.
- You have a knack for solving problems and easily notice issues
while bringing solutions to the table.
- You take pride in helping others, and you are ready to take on
the challenge of leading a team of high-performing
- You have knowledge of and exposure to a variety of
- In addition to all of this, you hold an active CPA license and
have 5-10 years of experience in public accounting tax work.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without
the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position,
one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone
interview with you to learn more about your career interests and
goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or our About Us page.
Keywords: Eide Bailly, Fargo , Tax Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!