Process Improvement Professional 2/Audit/Data Analysis/Reporting - HGB - Work At Home Nationwide
Posted on: May 6, 2021
DescriptionThe Process Improvement Professional 2 analyzes, and
measures the effectiveness of existing business processes and
develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process
improvements. The Process Improvement Professional 2 work
assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and
independent determination of the appropriate courses of
action.ResponsibilitiesThe Process Improvement Professional 2
researches best business practices within and outside the
organization to establish benchmark data. Collects and analyzes
process data to initiate, develop and recommend business practices
and procedures that focus on enhanced safety, increased
productivity and reduced cost. Determines how new information
technologies can support re-engineering business processes. May
specialize in one or more of the following areas: benchmarking,
business process analysis and re-engineering, change management and
measurement, and/or process-driven systems requirements.
Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and
operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas.
Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in
ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives
guidance where needed. Follows established
- Our Department of Defense contract requires U.S.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- 2 years' experience in audit
- 2 years of experience in data analysis or metrics
- Strong PC skills, including with business software - Word,
Excel and Access
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization
focused on continuously improving consumer experiencesPreferred
- Healthcare experience
- Provider operations experienceAdditional information
- Schedule : Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, Overtime as per
- Training: Online at this time, onboarding is a couple of days.
Training will be on the job learning for the most part.
- Work Location (Address): Work at Home Nationwide
- Travel: 20 % of the time (Air travel)Scheduled Weekly
Keywords: Humana, Fargo , Process Improvement Professional 2/Audit/Data Analysis/Reporting - HGB - Work At Home Nationwide, Advertising , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!