Company: Nexus Family Healing
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Nexus Family Healing is hiring a Marketing Manager in North
Dakota!This role will be a hybrid work environment with some work
from home and some in-office work in Fargo, ND. Please apply today
if you are interested in this Marketing leadership opportunity!
Primary responsibilities:Develop and execute on marketing plans
that drive awareness and generate leads for our services
- Serves as the primary marketing contact for specific functions
and/or services across Nexus Family Healing. Maintains a deep
understanding agency and client needs and applies this knowledge to
develop and execute effective marketing and communication
strategies that lead others to our services.
- Project manages on-going marketing efforts and the launch of
new programs and services including media buys, social media
channels, branding, collateral, website presence, media relations
and stakeholder communications.
- Uses insights and data, to analyze referral sources and the
recruitment process of foster parents and program clients. Defines
opportunities for additional outreach or improvement in this space.
Work closely with agency leadership and the admissions team to
understand needs, opportunities, or barriers to acquisition.
- Manages marketing budgets for specific service lines and
agencies, including both paid and in-kind dollars.Build
relationships with key industry partners and communities we serve
- Identifies key community stakeholders and partners who are an
integral part of our eco-system such as foster parents, industry
partners, community partners and media and develops on-going
- Supports development team by raising awareness for our
organization and providing marketing support to development
initiatives including giving campaigns and fundraising events.
- Supports leaders in legislative efforts as it relates to
marketing and communication needs.Increase visibility of our
organization and our expertise through offerings such as webinars,
podcasts, blogs, infographics, speaking engagements and community
- Identifies opportunities for key staff to raise profile in the
community as thought leaders. Evaluates and coordinates event and
speaking engagement opportunities and industry presence and works
with subject matter experts to develop presentations and collateral
to be used at internal and external events.
- Identifies and develops impact stories on a regular basis.
Tells our story through audio, video, impact statistics and written
word.Provides support for overall Nexus Family Healing marketing
and communications activities
- Acts as a brand advocate, upholding organizational brand
- Provides back-up marketing support for other areas of the
- Manages intranet news for assigned portfolio of work.Required
Education and Licensure:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related
- 5+ years of marketing experience.
- Demonstrated success planning and implementing a marketing
- Moderate experience in managing social media channels
- Moderate experience developing marketing content such as
graphics, video, copy
- Valid driver's license required. Must meet state regulating
agency and Home Office driving requirementsPreferred Education and
- Experience in behavior health, social services and or
ICARE Values & Behavioral Competencies:
- Innovation: Leading the way and implementing creative,
cutting-edge ideas and approaches.
- Compassion: Listening, honoring differences, and showing
respect, kindness, empathy care, and concern.
- Agility: Exhibiting flexibility and adapting quickly.
- Responsiveness: Being quick, positive, and accurate.
- Excellence: Demonstrating quality results that surpass ordinary
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:At Nexus Family
Healing, our voices and actions will be focused on recognizing,
affirming and respecting people of every race, ethnic background,
socio-economic status, sexual orientation, gender expression and
Travel:This position is located in Fargo, North Dakota. There will
be some occasional travel to Nexus sites within North Dakota and
Please apply today to get in touch with our Nexus Corporate Office
Keywords: Nexus Family Healing, Fargo , Marketing Manager, Advertising , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!