Company: Forum Communications Company
Posted on: June 14, 2019
The creative marketing team at Forum Communications is looking for
an experienced marketing writer and master wordsmith to fill the
position of Senior Copywriter. This role will drive the campaign
messaging strategy for all marketing channels, including print,
digital, social media and email marketing.
Other duties include:
- Collaborate with executives, marketing and other departments to
produce engaging, on-brand content.
- Oversee campaign messaging strategy and assist strategist and
designer with overall campaign planning.
- Turn creative briefs into well-executed campaign concepts with
- Write on-brand, customer-centric copy for a variety of
channels, including print, digital, social media, conversion
landing pages and email.
- Implement A/B tests of different copy and make recommendations
to optimize campaign performance.
- Write compelling calls to action that convert.
- Present ideas on visual and design concepts that align best
with messaging strategy.
- Write video scripts for commercial advertising or other
marketing and storytelling purposes.
- Work with designers to develop compelling marketing collateral
that concisely and effectively summarizes our unique value
- Develop a strong understanding of our customer personas and
create messaging that factors in their needs, motivations and
- Develop a deep familiarity with our products, their core
features and benefits to our customers.
- Create and maintain a social media content calendar to
complement the news content published to our social platforms while
adding variety to the channels.
- Implement and enforce brand voice and style guidelines.
- Review and edit executive communications to ensure adherence to
voice, tone and style guidelines.
- Assist with press release development as needed.
- Ensure all campaigns reflect the proper brand voice and
- Manage a variety of campaigns simultaneously.
- Bachelor's Degree in Writing, Marketing, Communications or a
- A strong, versatile portfolio of copywriting samples is
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience creating copy for
a variety of channels.
- Exceptional at understanding nuances and best practices of
channel-specific copywriting (e.g. hashtag strategies, email best
practices, emoji use, etc.)
- Advanced understanding of core social media platforms.
- Proficient with products in the Google Suite.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
About the OrganizationForum Communications Company is a multimedia
news company with locations across ND, SD, MN and WI. We have over
1,400 employees that work towards a common goal, delivering quality
products and information to our clients and viewers. We publish
both print and online versions of our newspapers. We develop
websites and apps. We own and operate television and radio stations
and offer agency services and sales solutions. We pretty much do it
all! EOE StatementWe are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. This position is currently
Keywords: Forum Communications Company, Fargo , Senior Copywriter, Advertising , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!