Motion Analysis Engineer
Company: Brenton LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Brenton, based in Alexandria, MN engineers and manufactures case
packing equipment, shrink-wrapping machines, robotic packaging
systems and material handling equipment for the food, personal
care, and household products industries. Brenton offers innovative
custom palletized packaging systems and is considered a leader in
servo technology applications in the packaging industry. Brenton is
a division of Pro Mach, a leading provider of integrated packaging
and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide.
Through multiple brands, Pro Mach provides product packaging and
processing equipment, PMMI certified training, installation, parts,
and service for primary and secondary packaging, flexible
packaging, end-of-line packaging, and identification and tracking.
For more information on Pro Mach's brands visit
www.promachbuilt.com.JOB DESCRIPTION:--- - Use physics and general
engineering principals to size servo motors and gearboxes.--- -
Assist in the completion of timing charts for machines.--- -
-Analyze designs and make recommendations of improvements related
to manufacturability.--- - -Attend internal design reviews and
provide timing/sizing feedback as applicable.--- - -Work with the
engineering team to ensure concepts are correct. - ---- - Complete
risk assessments to meet safety standards. ---- - Work with
mechanical designer to ensure mechanical standards are followed.
---- - Assist Controls Engineers with motion profiles and analysis
as needed.--- - Research and assist in developing improvements to
current designs or calculators. ---- - Create and conduct trainings
for engineers on new developments as needed.JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 4 year degree in Physics/Mathematics, Engineering, or similar
- DFMA and FEA experience is a plus. -
- PE or EIT Certifications preferred.
- Auto Cad and Autodesk Inventor experience preferred.
- Design experience a plus.
- Computer programming, such as python or C a plus.
- Strong understanding of physical concepts - mechanics, linear
and rotary motion and mathematics.
- Ability to work in Microsoft's Office products (Word and
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Ability to travel as required (up to 10%).BENEFITS:Salary is
only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach
employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation
includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental
programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off
program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a
wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits - you are
eligible on your first day of employment.Pro Mach is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach complies with all states mandating
the use of E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires
to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free
- Bachelors or better in EngineeringSkillsPreferred
- Analytical Skills
- Mechanically Inclined
- Technically Inclined
- Planning Skills
- Packaging Skills
- Solid Works
- Blueprint Reading
- Manufacturing SkillsBehaviorsPreferred
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to
take on more responsibility
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: Brenton LLC, Fargo , Motion Analysis Engineer, Engineering , Alexandria, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!