Company: Blue Signal Search
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Our client is a global leader in their space. They are hiring an
Engineering Superintendent to guide day-to-day operations and
maintenance within the plant through process improvement and
training regarding safety and quality. This person will take charge
of a thriving and high-development facility and help streamline to
create the best outputs possible.
The Engineering Superintendent is responsible for the daily
functions and operations as they pertain to waste treatment and
processing. They will support and aid the facility team in
delivering best-in-class operations through safety training,
mentorship, compliance, continuous improvement initiatives, and
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including
medical/dental, pension plan, 401(k) match, and bonus
- Strong internal growth potential.
- Multiple career advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche
- Ability to make a visible impact with a global
- Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and
- Established, respected company with an excellent industry
reputation and global customer base.
- Strong support structure. Large pool of resources including
finance, software, support, and top-of-the-line tools and
- Strong safety culture and safety performance at each
- Take an active role in managing the plant's processing team,
identifying opportunities for improvement, employee coaching, and
staying up to date on relevant training.
- Oversee maintenance scheduling, materials handling, waste
treatment, lab analysis, budgets, permitting, etc.
- Prepare reports for expenditures as well as environmental
- Ensure safety standards and processing compliance is met for
OSHA, EPA, FDA, and other health and safety protocols.
- Create and communicate plans for facility operations -
including automation, process improvements, cost savings
opportunities, maintenance, and safety initiatives.
- Ensure proper sanitation, environmental, health, and safety of
plant. Skill Set:
- 3+ years of experience in plant leadership, with previous
direct report responsibility.
- Must have background in manufacturing, utilities, waste, boiler
operations, or other highly regulated plant environment.
- Understanding of applicable regulations and ability to act as
SME for compliance in these areas.
- Expertise in safety and health best practices with the ability
to support proper training and initiative implementation.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing or TPM processes.
- Bachelors' in applicable field.
- Ambitious work ethic with a strong sense of responsibility and
accountability. Must be able to create influence and support a
positive work environment.
Keywords: Blue Signal Search, Fargo , Engineering Superintendent, Engineering , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!