Posted on: August 7, 2022
JOB SUMMARY FOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER:
- MAJOR PURPOSE:
- Plans, coordinates, and performs manufacturing engineering work
for a project
- or process. Operates in a team environment within either the
- product delivery process or the enterprise order fulfillment
process. At this
- level, projects are of moderate scope and responsibility or may
- significant portion of a major and diverse project or process;
- made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by
- managers. May assign, coordinate and review portions of the
work for support
- personnel, contractors and suppliers. RESPONSIBILITIES FOR
- Establishes routings, methods, layouts, tools, costs,
- documentation, quality plans and labor standards for revisions
- operations and/or new parts or programs of moderate scope.
- Provides support and trouble shooting for current operations.
- gathers and analyze data and implement solutions.
- Innovates and implements cost reduction, quality, safety and
- improvement ideas of moderate scope.
- Applies electronic tools across a broad range of applications,
- e-builds, modeling and simulations.
- Develops and implements plans to support lean manufacturing
- Deere Production System of moderate scope. Designs operations
- Improves material flow and material presentation.
- Leads team studies related to capacity, energy, productivity
- of moderate scope.
- Leads analysis, development and implementation of new
- processes and technology.
- Analyzes and makes modifications to existing performance pay
- in development of baseline data for new performance pay plans.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE FOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER:
- EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS:
- - Knowledge of manufacturing processes: line and process
design, cycles of imbalance, material presentation (Kanban), visual
management (5S), and/or tooling design.
- - Knowledge of ergonomics and proper manufacturing safety
- - Knowledge of World Class Quality Systems/Methods: ISO-9001,
Six Sigma, DFM/DFA, FMEA and/or Mistake-Proofing.
- - Experience with Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Excel,
- -Strong analytical skills
- -Knowledge of Manufacturing Execution Systems
- -Knowledge of Change Management Systems
- -Knowledge of ERP Systems
- -Strong organizational skills
- -Good Communication skills
Why should you choose Epitec?We started Epitec with a single focus,
"Placing People First." Knowing every good endeavor begins with
listening and understanding, we've set about challenging every part
of the employment process. Bringing the proper connections together
for the perfect fit.
How is Epitec different?Epitec gets to know our prospective
employees, using these insights to locate the perfect placement for
you. We are there, every step of the way. Providing a best-in-class
compensation package combined with the opportunity to grow
financially and personally through your work.
What is the result?
- Epitec represents the world's top companies and works to fill
their open jobs with the world's best talent. That's led to Epitec
servicing an impressive list of Fortune 100 companies. We've also
won many awards, including one of Crain's Detroit Business "Cool
Places to Work," and 101 Best & Brightest - local, national and
elite winner. And that's just the beginning, as we work to innovate
the way the world thinks about employment.
Keywords: EPITEC, Fargo , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!