Fleet Technician III - Earn $22.50 - $35.85+/Hour + $10,000 Sign-On
Company: Sysco - North Dakota Fleet Tech III
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Sysco is Hiring Fleet TechniciansEarn $22.50 - $35.85+/Hour* +
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus$3,000 Relocation Benefit + Tool and Boot
AllowanceWe offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally
and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.(*Depending on experience)Want
a Career With Sysco? Get started:
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the Sysco Workday application (provided upon
completion of STEP ONE and takes 10-15 min)
- STEP THREE: Connect with a Sysco talent specialist to discuss
the available role (we'll contact you at the number
- Perform required inspections and preventive maintenance on
vehicles and equipment with in planned time tolerances to maximize
the safety, reliability, and cost efficiency throughout the life
cycle of the fleet.
- Perform FAI/CVI (Annual) inspections on all fleet vehicles
including tractors, trailers, converter dollies, light-duty
vehicles, and any other company-owned equipment in accordance with
all federal, state and local legal and regulatory agencies.
(Includes all state-required inspections and frequencies).
- Perform quality preventive maintenance inspections per company
methods on all fleet vehicles including tractors, trailers,
converter dollies, refrigeration units (Reefer), lift-gates,
light-duty vehicles, and any other company-owned equipment.
- Perform quality maintenance repairs as required to maximize
safety and reliability on all fleet vehicles including tractors,
trailers, converter dollies, lift-gates, light-duty vehicles, and
any company-owned equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance, diagnosis and repair to
refrigeration units (Reefer).
- Address all Driver Vehicle Inspection Report write ups timely,
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repairs to
manufacturer specifications including but not limited to engines,
transmissions and clutches, drive-line, differential, steering and
suspension, fuel and ignition system, exhaust systems (including
regeneration systems), intake systems, electrical systems, brake
systems, HVAC systems and lift-gate hydraulic, mechanical and
- Follow procedures including documenting all work performed on
- Mentor, teach and share expertise with Fleet Technician I and
II to aid in their development to positions of greater
- May perform moderate supervisory roles when Fleet Manager or
Fleet Supervisors are not accessible.
- Proficient in electrical meter testing
- Knowledge of controls and electric (DC (distribution center)
- Electric motor knowledge (DC)
- Complete electrical repairs and welding projects as needed.Want
a Career With Sysco? - Complete the form and application
today!Certifications, Licenses and/or Registrations:
- Annual Inspector Certification Knowledge, Skills and
- Brake Inspector Certification Knowledge, Skills and
- ASE certifications; Automotive or Medium/Heavy Duty Trucks
(Preferred, Not Required)
- 609 HVAC CertificationExperience:
- Medium/Heavy Duty truck technical training
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2-year school and 1 year of experience or 3 years of experience
in fleet maintenance and repair
- Current and valid driver's licenseSysco is an Equal Opportunity
Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Sysco - North Dakota Fleet Tech III, Fargo , Fleet Technician III - Earn $22.50 - $35.85+/Hour + $10,000 Sign-On, Engineering , Bejou, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!