Company: Brenton LLC
Location: Elbow Lake
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Build Your Career as a Controls Engineer in a Growing
At ProMach, we're looking for people who want to shine. You'll have
opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You
can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. A mechanical
marvel. A customer service authority. Meticulous. A closer. A
You'll be challenged and rewarded. Make friends and have fun.
Improve our customers' packaging performance and efficiency every
day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We're proud of
that and hope you will be too. -
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
Pro Mach's Brenton division is seeking a talented Controls Engineer
to contribute to the success of the company by driving the growth
and profitability of the company's product lines through
programming multiple packaging segments. - -The position reports to
the Electrical Engineering Manager and is located in our
-Alexandria, MN facility.
- This role will develop PLC and HMI programs for new and retro
fit projects. -
- Provide technical support for electrical controls and
troubleshooting for customers both in the field and over the
If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
- Proficient in AB RsLogix500, RsLogix5000 and FactoryTalk Studio
- Knowledge of automated packaging applications and components
including Allen Bradley PLCs, misc I/O devices, VFDs, servos, HMIs,
pneumatics, safety circuits, vision and various industrial
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to work in Microsoft's Office products (Word &
- Ability to understand electrical schematics and read 2D & 3D
AutoCad mechanical drawings
What's in it for you?
There's no monopoly on innovative ideas or limits to how far you
can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative
environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves
in being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you
receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your
salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life
insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement
savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the
importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for
benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment!
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing
private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce
innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence,
and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a
large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a
small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working
with a growing company that competes globally with the personal
touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact
Brenton, based in Alexandria, MN, engineers and manufactures
robotic packaging systems, case packing systems, palletizing
systems, integrated packaging systems and shrink wrapping systems.
Brenton is a division of Pro Mach, a leading provider of integrated
packaging and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers
worldwide. Through multiple brands, Pro Mach provides product
packaging and processing equipment, PMMI certified training,
installation, parts, and service for primary and secondary
packaging, flexible packaging, end-of-line packaging, and
identification and tracking. For more information on Pro Mach's
brands visit .
Curious about life at ProMach & Brenton? Follow us on , , and !
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to
verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the
United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.
- Associates or better in Engineering
- Associates or better in Manufacturing Technology
- Bachelors or better in Electrical EngineeringSkillsRequired
- PLC Programming (Allen Bradley)
- PLC Programming (CODESYS)
- PLC Programming (Siemens)
- Analytical Skills
- Blueprint Reading
- Technically InclinedBehaviorsPreferred
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done wellMotivationsPreferred
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to
take on more responsibility
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: Brenton LLC, Fargo , Controls Engineer, Engineering , Elbow Lake, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!