Continuous Improvement Engineer
Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Continuous Improvement Engineer
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company
dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and
construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New
Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation,
Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly
global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a
diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to
grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH,
STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
We are seeking a Continuous Improvement Engineer to support and
promote the overall continuous improvement culture at our Fargo, ND
plant. This role will be working with the Continuous Improvement
Site Leaders to be responsible for leading the implementation of
Lean principles driving toward operational excellence. This
position will be responsible to lead, coach and develop production
employees to a deep understanding of Lean tools and concepts.
- Actively participates in kaizen
events, workshops, problem solving and process mapping exercises to
bring alignment and improve performance.
- Lead kaizen events after becoming certified in the various Lean
- Works with department leaders to collaboratively identify
process improvement opportunities through quantitative and
qualitative data analysis.
- Assists with the implementation of Lean manufacturing goals and
strategies for improving the operations and processes within the
- Evaluates all continuous improvement activities and implements
plans to optimize performance and processes.
- Provides project support to production employees as needed
following kaizen events.
- Creates a visual workplace leveraging 5S, 5T and other visual
- Promotes plant wide KPIs and integrates data in decision
- Coach all plant employees on proper application of Lean
- Trains Supervisors and Team Leads to create a culture which
engages employees at all levels in the root-cause-problem-solving
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other technical degree with
emphasis in Industrial, Manufacturing, or Mechanical field plus 2
or more years of experience in lean manufacturing environment.
- In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, candidates with an Associates
degree plus 5 or more years of lean manufacturing experience OR
high school diploma/GED plus 7 or more years of lean manufacturing
experience will be considered.The ideal candidate will have:
- Multi-functional manufacturing project management leadership
experience is a plus.
- Strong general Lean manufacturing background acquired working
within a plant setting.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of change management
principles with the ability to implement and drive change is
- Ability to become certified in kaizen toolsets to facilitate
future kaizen events.
- Fundamental understanding of Lean manufacturing concepts
including root-cause-problem-solving techniques and value stream
- Strong business communication and presentation skills in
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Power
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only
encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide the
right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits
package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life
insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting
your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid
parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for
self-development and paid leave for specific activities. Click here
for more information! The annual salary for this role is
$93,000-$142,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on
various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more
about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster
and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify
and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9
information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
You can view additional information here. If you need reasonable
accommodation with the application process, please contact us at
email@example.com. Read about our company's commitment
to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality,
place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or
any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Fargo , Continuous Improvement Engineer, Engineering , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!