Overnight Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Posted on: September 11, 2019
Cass Clay Creamery/Kemps LLC is looking for an Overnight Mechanic
to join our team! Come check us out!
Responsible for maintenance and electrical work throughout the
plant on a daily basis. Required to work at heights, climb into and
around machinery, and work in small spaces.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all mechanical
* Use electrical test equipment to troubleshoot, repair and service
* Size, specify materials and follow through the installation of
480/240 volt power projects, and associated control circuitry.
* Program, troubleshoot and use Allen-Bradley, or comparable, PLC
hardware and software. Will include, but not be limited to, SLC5/40
controllers, PV series touch screen terminals, Flex I/O Device net
communications, PLC and Panel View software and programming which
may include RS Logix 500, and Panel Builder Application
* Installation and troubleshooting on instrumentation devices such
as temperature controlling recorders weigh and load cell devices,
stepping motors, servo motors, servo/frequency drive devices.
* Work on communication devices and network communication-cabling
* Maintain computer controlled manufacturing equipment.
* Troubleshooting and rebuilding power transmission to
* Perform routine mechanical repairs on bearings, belts, chains,
sprockets, shafts and other mechanical devices associated with
* Read and use mechanical blueprints to aid in troubleshooting
* Execute proper preventive maintenance tasks with little
supervision or direction.
* Fabricate and weld MIG and TIG Stainless steel pipe and sheet
* Ability to perform proficient machining, drilling, tapping,
threading, plumbing and cutting skills.
* Explain and perform job tasks related to the operation and
maintenance of the electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and
ammonia/freon refrigeration systems.
* Understand the basic steam generation process involved with the
facility powerhouse boiler system.
* Work independently with minimal supervision.
* Maintain clean and safe working environment and responsible for
reporting quality and safety issues to management.
* Assist with employee training as needed.
* Attend required training, including but not limited to: GMP's,
HAACP, SQF, Safety.
* Attend required meetings.
* Work overtime as required.
* High school diploma or equivalent required and;
* Skill-level requirements vary from basic troubleshooting and
preventive maintenance to component replacement.
* Two-year technical diploma in an electrical, mechanical or other
maintenance-related field is a plus, but willing to train on the
* 5+ years of applied practical work experience at an industrial
manufacturing facility as a Maintenance Technician or maintenance
machine repair related position is preferred.
* Solid problem solving, communication, teamwork and decision
Keywords: Kemps, Fargo , Overnight Industrial Maintenance Mechanic, Engineering , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!