Partner Delivery Manager
Company: WEX, inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2020
The Partner Delivery Manager role has the primary responsibility
of leading a team of consultants in managing the delivery of a
range of WEX Health solutions. The manager must engage with
internal and external stakeholders to ensure success of all
programs assigned the team.
* Lead a cross functional team of consultants in onboarding
partners onto the WEX health platforms.
* Lead partner escalations, including executive communication with
partners, prioritization of tasks, and next steps with the project
team and with other departments, as required. Become the trusted
advisor with partners from the beginning of the program to
* Continuously enhance the onboarding process based on partner
retrospectives and ongoing partner needs throughout the
* Ensure all processes are adhered to by the team including
completion of standard process documentation for each program
including project plans, issues logs, status reports, executive
* Conduct monthly audits on all programs for compliance on
* Work with the sales organization on enhancing onboarding
processes during the pre-sales process
* Assist Sales and Account Executives in building sales business
case (e.g. RFPs, presentations, project plan examples, etc.)
* Promote a culture of strong project management discipline and
leadership focused on industry excellence and superior service.
* Monitor and report to leadership on key metrics including
* Manage staff planning, recruitment, performance management, work
assignments, training, mentoring, career development, recognition
and disciplinary actions.
* Bachelor s Degree or greater in Business, Computer Science, or
* 8+ years of experience in software Professional Services
leadership roles in a consultative customer environment
* Experience in project management methodologies, performance
metrics, and business and financial analysis
* Consultative abilities, sound judgment decision making skills,
and ability to work under continual deadline pressure
* Demonstrated ability to lead others to execute on complex
business strategies, driving measurable results
* Good influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to
enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful
relationships at all levels.
* Ability to cope in a technically complex and fast-changing
environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing
aspirations in a deadline-driven situation
* Ability to travel up to 50% is required
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETS/DISABILITY
Keywords: WEX, inc., Fargo , Partner Delivery Manager, Executive , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!