Company: PeopleReady Perham 3430
Posted on: January 10, 2021
The Branch Manager is leading a team that is responsible for the
day-to-day operations of the branch. You may be in a specialized
role, such as Hospitality or Manufacturing and Logistics. This
position is responsible for organizing operational activities and
executing the branch sales strategy. The branch manager also
ensures operational and financial performance is maintained and
profit margins and revenue goals are achieved.-- This position has
full sales and profit and loss responsibility for the branch
operation. You will constantly strive to help PeopleReady realize
our vision of being the talent solution for the changing world of
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees day-to-day operations of the branch and assists with
processes as needed.
- Hires, manages, coaches, develops and trains branch
- Works with employees to set performance goals, expectations and
development plans (Full Performance). Holds team accountable for
agreed upon commitments.
- Executes the branch sales strategy by sourcing and qualifying
new leads, develops PeopleReady solutions and pricing, and closes
- Manages and grows existing accounts by closing additional
up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Manages P&L of branch.
- Ensures workers are appropriately dispatched to job sites,
orders are serviced and filled and payouts are timely.
- Required to travel to customer sites for sales, safety, and
CORE KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Proven leadership competencies and experience.
- Ability to execute, prioritize and meet deadlines under
- Ability to drive processes, improve operational performance and
- Ability to hire, manage, develop and lead individuals and
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal,
possesses the ability to persuade.
- Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a
diverse employee population.
- Demonstrates proficient business acumen to include financial
performance, and success in developing and maintaining customer
- Advanced problem-solving skills with the ability to define
problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and
- Proficient in using MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 5 years related experience; Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience managing in the staffing industry
- Valid driver's license.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law
ABOUT USTrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and
work.-- We work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions
they need to succeed.-- Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue
provides a talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners
with more than 100,000 companies around the world through three
segments:-- PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.--
--- PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail,
manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction,
hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.--- PeopleManagement
(Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides on-premise
contingent staffing and on-premise management in the
light-industrial sector and beyond.--- PeopleScout provides
high-volume permanent employee (RPO) recruitment process
outsourcing and management of outsourced service providers to a
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching more
markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to benefit
employers, staff and contingent workers.
What we do at TrueBlue is simple - we put people to work and change
lives every day.JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: PeopleReady Perham 3430, Fargo , Branch Manager, Executive , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!