Vice President, Sales (National Segment Payer Solutions)
Company: Cotiviti Inc.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Vice President, Sales
(National Segment Payer Solutions) Note: For the safety of our
employees and those considering employment with Cotiviti, we are
currently conducting all interviews virtually. In addition, the
majority of the Cotiviti team is currently working remotely, and we
are onboarding new hires remotely as well. As we monitor the
pandemic, these arrangements may change and we will update
accordingly. This is a hunter role selling Cotiviti's breadth of
solutions in the healthcare payer space. Extensive experience
calling on and selling to Health Plan "C" level executives, SVP
Business Owners, procurement, VPs and directors is essential.
Experience working in a leading Health Plan software and service
vendor with relevant health care payment accuracy, payment
integrity, FWA, Quality, Performance Analytics and/or Risk
Adjustment is also key. Deep industry / sales knowledge of all
lines of business (Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial) for healthcare
payment, quality, and risk solutions such as claim editing,
clinical chart review, coordination of benefits, data mining and/or
fraud, waste and abuse market, HEDIS, Medicare and Commercial Risk
Adjustment is highly desirable. The position will work remotely
within the U.S. Responsibilities:
- Develop immediate and practical experience in securing new
sales and vetting new approaches in a growing but developed
- Manage assigned national segment clients and corresponding
upsell and renewal quota
- Drive the implementation of effective Sales strategies and
- Implement strategic sales activities. Provide regular updates
to sales management, Chief Growth Officer and executive
- Research and analyze environmental and competitive conditions,
customer needs, and market trends. Recommend strategies to
capitalize on market opportunities and ensure strategic sales plans
complement market place needs.
- Provide recommendations for improvements in sales and service
delivery, programs, and procedures.
- Ensure existing customers are serviced in accordance with
Company standards and policies to enable not just successful
renewals, but the ability to continuously grow assigned
- Develop strong relationships with all customers, trade
professionals, and external contacts.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and coordination
with Company's internal departments and teams.
- Attend industry trade shows, professional meetings and
- Keep up- to-date on industry, market, product, and technology
- Ensure sales activities are cost effective, efficient, and are
performed within established budget constraints.
- Monitor competitor's prices, market price sensitivity and
create effective pricing strategies. Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare, Marketing, Business or related
- 7-10 years' experience prospecting new business accounts and
selling software products in a hunter sales role.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience selling into Health Plans. 7+
years' experience preferred.
- Extensive experience calling on and selling to Health Plan "C"
level executives, SVP Business Owners, procurement, VPs and
- Proven track record closing Health Plan software system and
service sales with contract values ranging from hundreds of
thousands to tens of millions.
- Experience working in leading a team at a national health plan
or selling to national health plans.
- Must have a network of Heath Plan account contacts at the
- Excellent understanding of market penetration strategies,
market development techniques, and market segmentation
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment and
perform multiple roles and functions.
- Demonstrated experience managing sales process, pursuit teams
and closing process.
- Possess strong leadership skills and can educate and create a
high-performance sales team.
- Strong organizational and quality management skills with
ability to handle multiple, competing tasks and priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to effectively
communicate with a diverse group of stakeholders (prospects,
clients, hospital executives, nurses, implementation staff,
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Experience with sales CRMs (i.e. Salesforce/Dynamics)
- Excellent command of selling process and discipline to
following sequence of events to close business
- Ability to travel 40 to 60% of the time #LI-SB1 Qualifications
Education Preferred Bachelors or better. Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Cotiviti Inc., Fargo , Vice President, Sales (National Segment Payer Solutions), Executive , Hunter, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!