Director of Mortgage Operations
Company: The Symicor Group
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Director of Mortgage Operations - To $95K - Davenport, IA - Job
# 2109 Who We Are The Symicor Group is a boutique talent
acquisition firm based in Lincolnshire, IL & San Antonio, TX. Our
nationally unique value proposition centers around providing the
very best available banking and accounting talent. In fact, most of
our recruiters are former bankers or accountants themselves! We
know how to evaluate the very best banking and accounting talent
available in the market. Whether you are a candidate seeking a new
opportunity or a bank or company president trying to fill an
essential position, The Symicor Group stands ready to deliver
premium results for you. The Position Our bank client is seeking to
fill a Director of Mortgage Operations role--Davenport, IA market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for mortgage
processing, underwriting, closing, post-closing, and servicing of
all mortgage loans while providing leadership, coaching, and
training in all areas. The candidate will be responsible for
ensuring mortgage lending policies and procedures are followed
effectively and serve the strategic goals while complying with all
state and federal regulatory requirements and laws. This position
offers a generous salary of up to $95K and a full benefits program
Director of Mortgage Operations responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and providing guidance to Underwriters, Processors,
Closers, Post Closers, and Mortgage Servicers with appropriate
documentation to ensure compliance with business partners/investors
and all state and federal regulations and laws.
- Identifying workflow efficiencies and optimizing the mortgage
experience for members and employees.
- Ensuring that the files move through the department
(Processing, Underwriting, Closing, Post Closing, and Servicing) in
the most efficient manner while providing "on time" delivery to
members, secondary investors, and business partners.
- Providing expertise, guidance, and support to the Mortgage
Operations Team on all levels.
- Working closely with the VP of Mortgage to ensure the
organization, members, and employees are taken care of.
- Ensuring accurate data/uploads to vendors for escrow
payments/analysis/HMDA along with payments to correspondent and
secondary market business partners
- Overseeing the timely and accurate delivery of all loans that
are sold to the secondary market or correspondent lenders.
- Managing the development of staff to ensure excellent internal
and external service. Who Are You? You're someone who wants to
influence your own development. You're looking for an opportunity
where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job
title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but
merely the starting point for your future. You also bring the
following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field required.
Master's degree in a related field preferred.
- Five or more years of progressively responsible experience in
the mortgage industry with leadership experience.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the mortgage industry, products, lending
practices, and regulatory guidelines.
- Self-directed, with the ability to plan own activities to
achieve sales goals.
- Strong verbal/written communication, organizational and
- PC skills, including knowledge of mortgage origination and
automated underwriting systems. The next step is yours. Email us
your current resume along with the position you are considering
Keywords: The Symicor Group, Fargo , Director of Mortgage Operations, Executive , Davenport, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!