Director Continuous Improvement- Vehicle Group Global
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Job Description - Director Continuous Improvement- Vehicle Group
Global (094795) Job Description Director Continuous Improvement-
Vehicle Group Global - ( 094795 ) Description The Director,
Continuous Improvement (CI) will develop and deploy CI Strategies
in all manufacturing locations within the Vehicle Group. The
primary focus is the adoption of all relevant EBS tools - CIF,
ELSS, and OpA to optimize manufacturing operational performance and
ensure Operations pipeline of talented CI skills across the
organization. Lead the CI function within the Vehicle Group:
- Responsible for developing and execution of CI vision/strategy
and plans across the Group in alignment with EBS Pull at Group /
Regional and Plant level.
- Through hands on approach, deploys Lean, Six Sigma, CIF and
Manufacturing Excellence tools and processes in order to drive cost
out goals, achieve performance excellence, improve customer
satisfaction as measured through Profit Plan and Strategic Plan
- Leads the development of regional capabilities in the area of
Continuous Improvement with regards to Lean, Six Sigma and
- Identifies and develops functional and leadership talent.
Creates the functional OCA for the organization and contributes to
the development of the plant manager pipeline.
- Drive towards World Class Metrics and Model Plant status of all
manufacturing plants. Essential Functions:
- Be trained as Master Tool Expert for key ELSS tools and CIF
- Be certified as OpA Lead assessor for ELSS
- Lead Vehicle Group EBS Pull
- Responsible for working with divisional and site leadership and
for co-developing the continuous improvement plans within the
specified area of responsibility utilizing EBS Pull.
- Responsible for execution of the key breakthrough continuous
improvement projects (key needle mover projects) within the
specified area of responsibility, including the achievement of
stretch performance goals.
- Develop Bootcamp Calendar for key value streams to be used for
- Certify Leant Tool Experts and Lean Tool Leaders based on
proven sustainable results 3 to 6 months after event.
- Coordinate and support the facilitation of top-level
training/program and certification on ELSS tools and culture.
- Champion structured problem solving including the application
of PDCA to build organizational capability, shape the culture and
- Champion Eaton Lean Six Sigma (ELSS) tools and processes and
use in a disciplined and rigorous way to achieve stretch
performance goals while building organizational capability of
business and divisional and site CI Resources.
- Responsible for sustaining the results achieved through
follow-up reviews, building of local organizational capability and
deployment of Continuous Improvement Framework (CIF).
- Support annual assessments including Operations Assessment
(OpA). Identify with divisional and site leadership appropriate
Opportunities for Advancement and improvement action plans.
- Ongoing mentoring, evaluation and development of business and
plant CI resources, against the ELSS functional competencies.
- Responsible for the development of Problem Solving (A3, Six
Sigma and Red X). Plan statistical tools competence and resource as
required by the businesses in the region.
- Lead and Support STP, NPD and NPI projects across Vehicle
- Work with IS and Corporate CI to standardize trainings and
execution across Eaton. Qualifications Minimum Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited
- Minimum of 12--years of experience in industrial operations
- Certification in Lean, Six Sigma or other relevant CI
- Position has flexibility to be based remotely, however,
candidate must reside within 50 miles of an international
- Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. on an
ongoing basis without sponsorship Preferred Qualifications:
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Lean Six Sigma strong background and experience
- Certified Black Belt from an accredited institution
- Strong Operations background including leading site
- Digital Mindset
- Experience as a Plant leader
- Experience in strategic and annual planning (i.e. EBS
- Bi-lingual, English and Spanish Eaton provides a competitive
total rewards package commensurate with applicable skills,
knowledge, and experience and consistent with internal and external
market practices. The annual salary range for this role is $174,720
- $240,240 a year. Eligible for an annual performance-based
incentive plan with a target at 28% of base salary. We make what
matters work. Everywhere you look-from the technology and machinery
that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that
we depend on every day-you'll find one thing in common. It all
relies on power. That's why Eaton is dedicated to improving
people's lives and the environment with power management
technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and
sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can
deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our
employees embody. We're ethical, passionate, accountable,
efficient, transparent and we're committed to learning. These
values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the
planet, never losing sight of what matters. Job : Operational
Excellence Primary Location Work Locations : Galesburg MI Loc 13100
E Michigan Ave Warehouse Order - Galesburg Galesburg 49053
Organization : VEH Vehicle Group Job Level : Director Schedule :
Full-time Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton
facility) allowed for this position? : Yes Does this position offer
relocation? : Relocation from within hiring country only
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Fargo , Director Continuous Improvement- Vehicle Group Global, Executive , Galesburg, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!