Chief Quality Officer
Company: West Park Hospital-WY-US
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Androscoggin Valley Hospital -- Avh Nursing Admin Berlin , NH
Management Full Time (36 to 40) , Days Posted 12/01/2020
-- The North County Healthcare, NCH Chief Quality Officer leads,
facilitates, oversees and/or participates in activities designed to
support clinical excellence, patient experience and improvement
initiatives throughout NCH. Utilizes quality concepts, data
analysis, and team facilitation skills to facilitate improvement
initiatives. Reporting to, and under the direction of the NCH CEO,
assists in the development of annual quality initiatives and drives
progress of annual clinical quality improvement priorities
throughout NCH. Collaborates with and informs NCH leaders of
opportunities for improvement based on data, best practices, and
evidence. Provides clear direction for change and assists in change
management. In addition to leading NCH System quality
- Leads the NCH clinical teams, assists in selecting meaningful &
attainable quality goals, based on historical and benchmarking
metrics and key drivers of each affiliate, prioritizes initiatives,
implements incremental change and reports progress of annual
clinical priorities and other improvement initiatives.
- Ensures achievement and sustainability of improvements.
- Communicates and celebrates achievement and sustainability with
facility & NCH leaders.
- Monitors and analyzes data related to clinical quality
initiatives in an effort to proactively plan and implement
- Works collaboratively with Chief Medical Officers to create and
oversee physician quality program.
- Serves as leader, facilitator, coach, or co-team leader as
needed to achieve quantifiable improvements on clinical priority
- Ensures adherence to framework for improvement and the use of
tools such as the Deming Plan-Do-Check model, rapid cycle
improvement, & Lean Management. (Just culture?)
- Interacts with NCH Patient Safety leaders to ensure achievement
and sustainability of improvement initiatives that stem from the
Patient Safety Program to include Root Cause Analysis and ensures
actions plans are created, implemented and improvement attained and
- Leads and participates in proactively planning current and
future quality related initiatives based on regional and national
networking and benchmarking of evidence-based changes
- Leads development of NCH quality Scorecard.
- Collaborates with other NCH quality staff with evidence-based
care design, process excellence, infection control, & patient
- Collaborates, establishes, and maintains strong relationships
with facility, nursing, physician, and clinical leaders in order to
support clinical excellence. Routinely interacts with leaders
throughout NCH to inform, gain feedback, and collaborate on
improvement opportunities, initiatives, shortcomings, and
- Minimally a bachelors degree in nursing or health care related
field. Graduate level degree preferred.
- A minimum of five years experience leading a highly performing
quality team within a hospital or health system
- In-depth knowledge of national trends and active nationally
within the quality and performance improvement space
- Relevant experience using advanced clinical technologies to
drive operationally efficiencies and outcome improvement
- Experience as a leader for performance excellence and applied
knowledge of a performance improvement methodology, such as Lean or
- Experience leading quality improvement initiatives that are
collaborative, results-oriented and data-driven required.
- Strong analytical skill.
- Lean Six Sigma Certified, preferred Black Belt
- Experience working with centers for excellence and disease
specific programs highly preferred.
- Ability to provide mentorship and guidance to clinical staff at
Keywords: West Park Hospital-WY-US, Fargo , Chief Quality Officer, Executive , Berlin, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!