Senior Manager, Quality Assurance/Quality Control
Company: Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Senior Manager, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Job Advert
- Creates a compelling Quality vision for the Evansville QA
organization aligned with overall
- Mead Johnson Business, Regional Supply Chain and Global QA
- Establishes strategies to achieve Quality vision, as well as
meaningful metrics and effective communication structure to focus
improvement and priorities.
- Effectively use data analysis to optimize testing cost and
method capability for Innovation.
- Selects and develops individuals with the talent and behaviors
necessary to achieve competitive superiority.--
- Guides the leadership development process, ensuring ongoing
succession for key positions.
- Creates a high performance focused operating culture of
engagement throughout the organization that emphasizes the
customer, teamwork, personal accountability and winning
- Fosters a culture that focuses on problem prevention.
Proactively identifies risks.--
- Develops and implements corrective action plans to mitigate
risks. Uses incidents as teaching opportunities across the
organization to prevent recurrences.
- Delivers creative, value-added business results through
superior execution. Conducts thorough and careful analysis of data,
gathers critical information, and effectively allocates resources
required to achieve business objectives.
- Manages organizational budget responsibilities for quality
organization for the site.
- Collaborates with Manufacturing, Procurement, R&D peers and
other Supply Chain support areas in order to efficiently implement
Quality Improvement. Qualifications
- Understands all aspects of Quality Assurance including GMP
compliance, Statistical Process Control, Continuous improvement,
Laboratory Operations (including instrumentation), Consumer
Satisfaction Measures, procedural document control, release and
stability testing protocols, root cause problem solving and new
product quality assurance.--
- BS in a Science-based curriculum (e.g., Chemistry,
Microbiology, Food Science/Technology or Chemical Engineering) is
required. Advanced degree is preferred.--
- A minimum of five years of experience as a leader in at least
one key Quality functional area required (i.e., Quality Assurance,
Control, Compliance, or Improvement). A minimum of ten years of
experience in infant formula liquid and/or powder manufacturing,
other relevant food industry, or USFDA regulated industry
- Food Safety Preventative Controls experiennce is desired
- Experience in gathering data from a variety of sources,
analyzing and interpreting complex problems, and utilizing
effective decision-making skills to deliver superior business
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment,
delivering superior business results that meet high quality
requirements with aggressive deadlines preferred.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication of technical
information. Working knowledge of laboratory information and
quality systems required.--
- Ability to gain certification or experience with Aseptic
production & Better Process Control School - Low Acid Canned Food
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally 5-10%
Equality In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with
excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a
truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by
appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit,
competence and business need.
Keywords: Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Fargo , Senior Manager, Quality Assurance/Quality Control, Executive , Evansville, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!