Project Manager Commercial Construction
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Commercial Construction- Project Manager/EstimatorA reputable
general contractor with an office in Fargo, ND is looking for a
Project Manager to add to their growing team. They are looking for
a professional with 10 years of experience being the lead project
manager on ground up projects. This individual will be responsible
for managerial and administrative aspects of a project. This
includes knowledge in estimating, scheduling, quality control,
design review and coordination, proposal preparation and
- Manage all aspects of the construction project, including
estimating, scheduling, budgeting, quality control, and
- Coordinate with the design team, subcontractors, and vendors to
ensure all project requirements are met.
- Research upcoming bids and prospective projects / clients
- Attend and partake in any pre-bid or preconstruction
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders, including
clients, architects, engineers, and other team members.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and cost
- Review and approve project invoices and change orders.
- Ensure compliance with all building codes, zoning regulations,
and safety standards.
- Identify and resolve project issues and conflicts in a timely
and effective manner.
- Monitor project progress and provide regular status reports to
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with a variety
of people including owners, managers, supervisors, trades persons,
and craft workersQualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Commercial Construction
- Experience managing projects ranging from $10 million to $50
million in value.
- Strong knowledge of commercial construction methods, materials,
- Experience with Microsoft Project or Primavera P6 is
- Excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving
- Ability to work collaboratively with all project
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- 401K with company match
- Health/Dental/Vision/Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Positive company culture and work/life balanceAll inquiries are
CONFIDENTIAL!! Apply below or contact me directly at --OR
call/Text: 605-610-4630Construction--Companies:--If your team needs
any position(s) filled, we can also assist in presenting qualified
talent. Reach out for a consultation TODAY! C/T: 605-610-4630All
qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Fargo , Project Manager Commercial Construction, Executive , Moorhead, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...