Commercial Lines Account Manager - REMOTE*
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Seeking a--Commercial Lines Account Manager--to service and
manage a book of commercial lines accounts. The Commercial Lines
Account Manager will respond to client calls about policy and
coverage questions and consult with clients on policy changes and
risk management concerns. This position will be responsible for
providing timely and professional day-to-day client service working
closely with the insurance agency producer.Responsibilities:
- Services all accounts (quotes, new business, renewals, contract
reviews, endorsements and cancellations) as assigned by
- Develops new business and renewal quotations and proposals for
small and middle market commercial clients. Special projects upon
- Process and services specifically assigned new business and
renewals within department and company underwriting guidelines.
Processing and servicing includes invoicing and assuring proper
completion of original applications
- Reviews and analyzes all incoming applications and accompanying
documentation; if further documentation is required will contact
Client, Management, or Account Executive to assure timely
- Assesses all inquiries by Client, routine and non-routine.
Assures follow-up of all requests within service standards set by
- Reviews accuracy and completeness of any company audit and
reconciles differences between Client and Company following the
Account Manager Procedure Manual and AMS Procedure Manual
- Keeps renewal expiration list updated and processes all
renewals on a timely basis
- Completes all invoicing, credit match-ups, etc., and
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Superior critical analysis required, including the ability to
evaluate and determine account acceptability.
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work is
- Knowledge of computers operation is essential, knowledge of
Word, Excel and AMS 360
- At least three years of experience working with a company or
agency Commercial Lines Department, CIC, CPCU or equivalent
- State Producer's License required.
- Must have the ability to analyze and understand commercial
insurance products, including but not limited to EPL, EBL, D&O,
and bondingPlease know that inquiries will be kept 100%
confidential.My name is Jesse Patrick and I look forward to a
conversation with you about your future career plans.-- Please get
in touch with me at (605) 496-9246 to have a conversation about
this career opportunity!Jesse PatrickSearch Consultant -
Owners or Hiring Managers: If your team needs any position filled,
we can also assist in presenting qualified talent.-- Please reach
out for a consultation today!All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including
pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an
award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality
professionals within multiple industries across the United States
since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Fargo , Commercial Lines Account Manager - REMOTE*, Executive , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...