Company: True North Equipment
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Manages service department operations and all service staff
within the Mahnomen, MN dealership location. ***Up to $7,000 sign
on bonus DOE***
True North Equipment has been in business since 1949 and has 10
locations with over 200 employees. Our employees are the key to our
success and have helped us get to where we are today, operating in
two states across the Red River Valley. True to our Values...Driven
It takes our entire team to make True North Equipment exceptional.
We strongly desire individuals who are self-starters and
hard-workers, always willing to dive into a new challenge and who
are eager to learn. We strive to provide you with limitless
opportunities for growth and education that will challenge you.
Most importantly, we want you to have fun working at TNE!
You'll focus on:
- Providing an exceptional Customer Experience by delivering
quality and timely service for our customers
- Develops working relationships within our customer base to
become their trusted partner to deliver their service and repair
- Develops, communicates, and engages in effective True North
Equipment Service Department processes to ensure internal and
external customer satisfaction
- Ensure that the company/location reputation and image in the
community is consistent with True North Equipment's Mission,
Vision, and Values
- Focus on growth and profitable Service Department labor sales
by building value in the marketplace
- Maximizes the use of the True North Service Delivery system for
both internal and external customers
- Creates annual Service Department goals and budget, in
alignment with the organization's financial and operational
- Develops and executes a Service Department marketing plan to
ensure achievement of departmental goals
- Supports True North Product Optimization initiatives
- Maintains a full-service delivery schedule for technicians and
assigns jobs to employees in the Service Department according to
their skills and knowledge
- Reviews work orders for completeness and accuracy and ensures
timely customer billing
- Maintain minimal WIP (work in process) in the EQUIP business
- Effectively utilize company provided tools, DTAC, Service
Advisor, Service Advisor Remote, Service Delivery, UKG
- Takes a proactive approach to recruiting, staffing and employee
development activities for employees reporting to this
- Ensures a safe, clean, well-organized, and properly equipped
(Tools, Equipment, Vehicles) Service Department
- Ensures all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in
good working order What we are looking for:
- Diesel technician background preferred
- Management or leadership experience required
- Background in the ag equipment dealer operations, and or
trucking/automotive industry operations
- Must be an out of the box creative thinker with excellent
customer service skills
- Ability to use standard computer applications such as Microsoft
Office and internet functions and ability to learn programs
specific to Service Department
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Service
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
- Must have a clean MVR, and the ability to drive company owned
- This position is categorized as safety sensitive and is subject
to the company drug testing policy Total Rewards Package:
The opportunity to build a great career path, industry leading
benefits, a fun environment, and owners that work right alongside
us each day!
- Salary depending on years of service manager experience, plus
incentive program, and company cell phone.
- Insurance: Health insurance with 100% single premium paid, 75%
SPD or family premium paid; TNE covers 50% of all dental and vision
premiums; 100% of short/long-term disability insurance, and life
- 401K: TNE offers 401K with company matching for qualified
employees because who doesn't want to save for retirement!
- PTO: Our generous PTO package is awarded to you on your FIRST
day of employment. Take time off, we encourage it!
- Holidays: We have 7 paid holidays and a few other specials days
for you to spend with your favorite people.
- Professional Development: Continuous professional training and
growth opportunities because we value your growth at TNE.
- Community Involvement: Give back to your community with our
paid time off for you to volunteer. You can also use this time for
your doctors' appointments, too!
- Parental Leave: If you're expecting or looking to start a
family, we have paid parental leave because you have waited long
enough for your bundle(s) of joy!
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
All full-time hires must pass a pre-employment background check and
True North Equipment is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer. True North Equipment will not discriminate against or
harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or
activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard
to public assistance.
Keywords: True North Equipment, Fargo , Service Manager, Executive , Mahnomen, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...