Physician - Internal Medicine Job in North Dakota (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: January 10, 2021
Job ID: 8912Practice Details
- Currently recruiting a Board Certified or Board Eligible
Internal Medicine physician to join a medically innovative IM group
in the growing city of Fargo, North Dakota
- Faculty appointments are available in the new UND Department of
Geriatrics commensurate with training and experience level.
- Employs full time hospitalists, allowing internists to focus on
the Patient Centered Medical Home model of healthcare
- Ambulatory care internists may provide 6 weeks of hospital
coverage as teaching faculty.
- Clinic based internists have telephone call only. (1-2
weeknights/month and 1 weekend of call every three months).
- The Internal Medicine group works as "provider teams",
including a physician, geriatric nurse practitioner, health coach,
primary nurse, and gero-pharmacist.
- Practice includes the continuum of healthcare with advanced
practice providers regularly rounding on skilled nursing facility
patients with the physician team rounding monthly.
- Internists are encouraged to pursue innovative projects such as
team based care, advanced medical home projects, collaborative
pharmacists (agreements), and shared medical appointments.
- Internists have the opportunity to teach and mentor medical
students, residents and geriatric fellows.
- A new $494 million state-of-the-art medical center opened in
July of 2017 Recruiter's InsightStarting Salary:Internal Medicines
in this community often earn up to $50,000+ more per year compared
to similar positions Located In Minneapolis, Denver and Chicago.
Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 10-15% Less In This Community
compared to Minneapolis Provides You With Significant Buying Power
With The Opportunity To build your dream home, pay off school
loans, and Retire Early. Housing:With Average Home Pricing Settled
At $223,135 And Where A Desirable 3276 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/3 Bath
Home Sold For $360,000, Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial
Savings Is Easy. Community:This attractive metro area is a diverse,
family-oriented community of 216,000 people that offers high
quality of life and low cost of living. Outstanding schools, a
vibrant business community, a thriving downtown district, cultural
activities, and a wide variety of sports and recreation are just a
few of the many reasons people love to call the Fargo area
home.Employer: Join one of the largest, not-for-profit health care
systems in the nation with 44 hospitalsand nearly 300 clinics in
nine states and nine countries serving the Upper Midwest with
nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas. Closest Major City
- Winnipeg, Canada, 208 miles
- Minneapolis, MN, 212 miles
- Saint Paul, MN, 220 miles Colleges and Universities
- North Dakota State University-Main Campus (Full-time
enrollment: 12,680; Located in Fargo, ND)
- Rasmussen College-North Dakota (FT enrollment: 879; Located in
- Josef's School of Hair Design Inc-Fargo Downtown (FT
enrollment: 135; Located in Fargo, ND)
- Minnesota State University-Moorhead (about 3 miles; Moorhead,
MN; Full-time enrollment: 6,096)
- Concordia College at Moorhead (about 3 miles; Moorhead, MN; FT
- North Dakota State College of Science (about 43 miles;
Wahpeton, ND; FT enrollment: 2,318) Recreation
- Great sightseeing at the Fargo-Moorhead Convention & Visitors
Bureau's Visitors Center,
- Solomon G. Comstock Historic House,
- Rogar Maris Museum,
- Children's Museum at Yunker Farm, and Plains Art Museum.
- There is a mix of unique local establishments and national
retailers in Fargo.
- The Crafters Mall has more than 250 display areas featuring
crafts from around the country.
- The Fargo Antique Mall has tons of antiques, books, and
collectibles. West Acres Shopping mall has more than 120 stores and
restaurants Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency
medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine
critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal
medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Fargo , Physician - Internal Medicine Job in North Dakota (Physician #), Healthcare , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!