Company: BSG Maintenance Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Be a part of a winning team that has been in business for 30
years. BSG Maintenance is hiring for Housekeepers. We provide
exceptional cleaning services for long term care facilities,
clinics, and hospitals.BSG is looking for a Housekeeper to clean &
maintain the Henning clinic for Tri-County Health Care Monday,
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday each week before or after
clinic hours. This clinic is operational from 8:00 am-5:00 pm
weekly. There is about two hours a day of clinic cleaning
duties.The housekeeper's key responsibilities are to maintain a
clean environment for the patients and professionals outside of
- Maintain cleanliness in common areas, bathrooms, and patient
- Trash disposal; mopping/vacuuming; empty wastebaskets
- Must be trustworthy and adhere to confidentiality concerning
residents' health conditions; Maintain a professional relationship
with co-workers and other staff.
- Comply with the patient's rights and Tri-County Health Care
policies and procedures.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned for monthly deeper
- Have a desire to work independently.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Willingness to perform repetitive job duties.
- Must be prompt and adhere to scheduled days of service.BSG
Maintenance is an EOE.Must pass caregiver background check.**Please
note we work in a healthcare facility, vaccination requirements
will be discussed during interview process.**
Keywords: BSG Maintenance Inc, Fargo , Clinic Housekeeper, Healthcare , Henning, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!