Company: Tri-County Health Care
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Tri-County Health Care (TCHC) has openings for PRN Emergency
Medical Technicians (EMT). Tri-County Health Care believes in
fostering a positive workplace culture and bringing employees
together as a united team to deliver high-quality health care to
our patients. We're currently looking for PRN EMTs who are
responsible for providing pre-hospital emergency care. Our EMTs are
responsible for providing pre-hospital emergency medical care in
accordance with standards outlined in TCHC Protocols and EMSRB
scope of practice.Responsibilities of an EMT include, but are not
- Performing appropriate level BLS patient care on the scene and
during transport to the hospital in a safe and effective manner to
provide for the physical and psychological needs of patient/family.
- Responding to the incident scene, assessing the situation on
approach, beginning patient contact and primary assessment survey
including, vital signs, airway breathing, circulation, bleeding and
life threatening injuries.
- Performing secondary assessment of non-life threatening
- Assisting with Basic Cardiac Life Support or ACLS (Advanced
Cardiac Life Support).
- Performing routine equipment/supply/vehicle checks
- Providing limited security duties to Tri County Health Care as
needed throughout the facility.Hours/Schedule:
- 12-hour shifts, including day, night, weekends and holidays on
an as needed basis.Education and Experience:
- Current MN EMSRB certification
- Current MN Drivers LicenseApplication Deadline:
- Open until filledTri-County Health Care is an Equal
Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal
employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants
for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital
status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status,
veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment,
hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions,
or any other condition of employment or career development.
Keywords: Tri-County Health Care, Fargo , EMT, Healthcare , Wadena, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!