ICU ER Night RN Part-time
Company: CHI St Joseph's Health
Location: Park Rapids
Posted on: May 15, 2022
CHI St. Joseph's Health of Park Rapids, part of CommonSpirit
Health, is an award-winning, 25-bed critical access hospital
located in the heart of lake country. Fully accredited by The Joint
Commission, we offer a full range of services including 24/7/365
Emergency Department and Level IV Trauma Center, hospitalist
program, testing, surgery, orthopedics, rehabilitation, and more so
that you can experience better health.
CHI St. Joseph's Health provides you with the same level of care
you provide for others. We care about our employees' well-being and
offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for
children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program#CHI-Li #MissioncriticalSign-on Bonus!
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate RN to work in
our Emergency Department and Intesive Care Unit. The ideal
candidate will have with top-notch clinical skills, ability to work
in a fast paced environment, a caring attitude, and the ability to
work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important
to display excellent verbal and written communication and
interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate
patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the
highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of
each patient's individual physician. This will involve, utilizing
your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on
prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include...
- Monitoring patients' conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise
individualized care plans for patients
- Administering patients' medications and providing treatments
according to physicians' orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment
- Current RN license that allows you to practice in our state of
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required.Preferred Qualifications
- TNCC preferred and must be willing to obtain within 6 months of
- ACLS preferred and must be willing to obtain within 6 months of
- Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred.
Keywords: CHI St Joseph's Health, Fargo , ICU ER Night RN Part-time, Healthcare , Park Rapids, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!