Research Technician/Medical Assistant (Overnights)
Company: NOVUM PHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH SERVICES
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionWould you like to work for a global company with
small company values like teamwork and a commitment to excellence?
At Novum, our mission is to ensure excellence where everyone works
as an integral part of the team to get the job done? We have a
commitment to an ongoing learning process and professional
development. As part of the Novum Pharmaceutical Research Services
team you will work with inspiring managers and talented coworkers
who are all empowered to make significant and lasting contributions
to the world we live in.Position SummarySupport study progression
according to the study protocol and Standard Operating Procedures
- Document and QC documentation of all study activities as
- May perform rapid succession vital signs, including blood
pressure, pulse, respiration, EKG's, and temperature.
- Perform specimen testing as required.
- Observe collection of specimens for drug and alcohol
- Observe participant behavior during all phases of study
activity and communicate pertinent observations/ adverse events to
Study Management or RA.
- Perform meal service activities as required.
- Perform CRF completion as required.
- Ensure clinic areas are prepared and cleaned.
- Perform service-orientated duties in relation to participant
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Good organizational and follow through skills.
- Good computer skillsNovum provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: NOVUM PHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH SERVICES, Fargo , Research Technician/Medical Assistant (Overnights), Healthcare , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!