Family Practice in ND - Family Physician Need in North Dakota, Visas Welcomed
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Langdon, North Dakota.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
A hospital in North Dakota needs additional primary care support.
The community has a growing demand, so the facility is reviewing
new candidates. The schedule is Monday to Friday with 1:7 ER call.
You can expect to see 15 to 18 patients per day on average. You
will be supported by advanced practice providers and other PC
physicians. The facility requires that you be board certified or
board eligible. A current ND license will be required. If you do
not currently hold a license in ND, CompHealth's licensing team can
assist you with the process and application. Final-year residents
and fellows are encouraged to apply. J1 and H-1B visa holders can
be supported. You will receive a generous compensation package,
bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will
also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement package,
medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, malpractice coverage, plus
retirement. Come live and practice in North Dakota, land of Native
American lore and wildlife most folks get to see only in movies.
This is a small farming town where no one even locks their doors.
You will be a reasonable drive away from Grand Forks for the bigger
city amenities. At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with
your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by
specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to
make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare
communities they serve. For inquiries about this opportunity,
please contact Roberta Margolis directly at or email CV and
references to salary and earning potential
- Work Monday to Friday with a Saturday morning once a month
- Very small inpatient service, nursing home, and some ER
- Utilize all your skills where patients will love you
- Can support visas
- Enjoy a traditional practice and the great outdoors
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plus loan repayment,
retirement, and more
- Live in a small farming community where no one locks their
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: CompHealth, Fargo , Family Practice in ND - Family Physician Need in North Dakota, Visas Welcomed, Healthcare , Langdon, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!