Company: Perham Health
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionMaking an impact - it's what we do and you can
too.At Perham Health, our team is the foundation for our success.
We've built a collaborative workplace based on excellence,
compassion, integrity, and respect. You'll find opportunities for
education and career growth, a supportive and hardworking team
dedicated to making a difference, and benefits that support your
- Provide management of emergency scenes and advanced skills for
Perham Area EMS and patient care services to the cities of Perham,
Dent, Richville, neighboring communities and surrounding rural
- Function within defined policy and procedure of Perham Area
EMS, and will follow written and verbal physician orders on
emergency calls and ambulance transfers.What You Offer
- Maintain current NREMT and Minnesota State certification,
American Heart Association certification in BLS Provider CPR,
Advanced Cardiac Life Support provider, Pediatric Advanced Life
Support Provider, and a valid Driver's License.
- Paramedic Certification from the Minnesota Emergency Medical
Services Regulatroy Board.
- Routinely attend opportunities for continuing education to
maintain a high level of proficiency.
- Must have a thorough understanding of ambulance equipment and
Primary service areas.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with many diverse
groups of people.
- Must be able to pass Background Study through the Minnesota
Department of Human Services.Work Schedule
- Full-time; 80 hours per bi-weekly pay period.
- 48 hours per week with a combination of on-duty and on-call
- Rotating schedule of 48 hours on and 96 hours off. After 5
weeks there is a 9 day off stretch.What We OfferPeople join Perham
Health for the opportunities and stay because of the culture. In
addition to an awesome culture (that includes free coffee, team
celebrations, and lots of snacks), we offer a full package of
traditional benefits.We offer health/dental insurance, paid time
off, retirement plan options, life and long-term disability,
Employee Assistance Program (EAP), scholarship opportunities,
holiday premium rates, weekend and holiday pick-up bonuses,
funeral/jury duty/military leave, and more.$2,500 Sign on
Bonus!Fuel your future at Perham Health - apply now.If you're
searching for a lasting career where you can make a difference in
the wellbeing of others, join us and become a champion of health
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Perham Health, Fargo , Paramedic, Healthcare , Perham, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!