Early Interventionist Speech-Language Pathologist
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Pediatric Partners,** a member of the Sevita family is
We are hiring! Up to $10K sign-on bonus! No weekends!*
*May be eligible for student loan repayment program.**Pediatric
Partners, a member of the Sevita family is hiring an Early
Interventionist Speech-Language Pathologist. Join our outstanding
Would you like to make a difference every day in someone's life?
This role is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful
mission driven work we do every day. *Responsibilities: ** Assists
in determining eligibility by working with multidisciplinary team
through standardized evaluations and assessments.
* Consulting with team members and families on speech language
strategies and how to incorporate into day-to-day activity.
* Educates parents and caregivers on appropriate activities within
daily routines to fulfill development goals.
* Works as a team with other early interventionists on goals set
for the family plan.
* Maintains strict patient confidentiality via records,
conversations, and EMR system (HIPAA).
* Engages families using developmentally appropriate activities as
part of the learning process.
* Adheres to all standards set forth by IDEA (Individuals with
Disabilities Education Act) federal and state programming.
* Reinforces all areas of development through coaching and modeling
while giving parents and caregivers tools for continued
* Uses EMR system to provide appropriate information to providers
and institutions, including Release of Information requests.
* Works with families of children transitioning from Early
Intervention program to next steps in a child's development.
* Provide home visits (travel required with valid state drivers
* Pediatric experience ages birth to three years old.
*Qualifications: ** Master's Degree in Speech Therapy or
Speech/Language Pathology, new graduates welcome to apply.
* North Dakota Speech-Language Pathology license required.
* Earn Certificate of Clinical Competency within one year of
* CPR certification required within one month of hire.
* Field experience working with children birth to three years
* Current driver's license and auto insurance.
* Effective communication and organizational skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft office and EMR Systems.
* A commitment to quality in everything you do. *Why Join Us?**
Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
* Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
* 401(k) with company match.
* Paid time off and holiday pay, sick pay.
* Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers. *Apply today and join us to
make a positive impact in the lives of the individuals we serve!*
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets Job Type:
Keywords: Sevita, Fargo , Early Interventionist Speech-Language Pathologist, Healthcare , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!