NP - Hospitalist - Fargo, ND
Company: Essentia Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Utilizes advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision making
skills, works independently and in collaboration with physicians
and other health care professionals. Provides health care to
individuals and families, emphasizing health promotion and disease
prevention. They may care for patients ranging in age from newborn
to elderly as noted in age-related category and area of
Master's degree in nursing
- Seeking full-time NP to be a part of the hospitalist team at
Essentia Health Hospital in Fargo, ND.
- Excellent compensation package with paid malpractice
- Strong, collegial team
- Patient load per NP will average 14-16
- No procedures required
- Hospitalist, Specialty and Intensivist support
- Twelve-hour shifts, coverage 7 days a week.
- Flexible scheduling
- Master's or Doctorate degree in Nurse Practitioner program from
an accredited program/institution.
- The ideal candidate will have an adult geriatric acute care
certification and/or strong clinical background in an acute care
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in appropriate
- Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner in appropriate
- Current certification in CPR and ACLS
- Successful completion of Essentia Health credentialing process
prior to practice.
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota &
- 3.5 hours west of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 200,000
- Regional Service area consists of 25 clinics & 5 hospitals
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or
Kris Reardon, Physician and Advanced Practice Recruiter
701-361-6026 --- (fax) 218-722-9952
Keywords: Essentia Health, Fargo , NP - Hospitalist - Fargo, ND, Healthcare , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!