Physician / Oncology / North Dakota / Locum tenens / Medical Oncologist/Hematologist Needed
Posted on: January 24, 2023
We are helping a North Dakota-based facility that is currently
seeking a hematologist/medical oncologist to assist with locum
tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday,
8 am to 5 pm, with call, and you will see 8 - 10 patients per day.
You should be board certified or board eligible. There will be
enough time to obtain a ND state license before this assignment
starts. Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by
CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ND state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Caseload: 8 - 10 patients per day
- Call: Yes
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Keywords: StaffPhysicians.com, Fargo , Physician / Oncology / North Dakota / Locum tenens / Medical Oncologist/Hematologist Needed, Healthcare , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!