Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) Skilled Nursing Facility
Company: Meadow Lane Rehabilitation and Healthcare center
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Meadow Lane Rehabilitation and Healthcare center - CNA:
We are now offering a $2,500 Sign on bonus to be paid over the next
Meadow Lane Rehab, a skilled nursing facility with 50+ beds,
focuses on short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. Our team
consists of creative, compassionate, and caring individuals making
a positive impact on our residents, family, friends, and
co-workers. Meadow Lane Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is a
proud member of the Swift/Benson community and enjoys opportunities
to be involved. We are seeking individuals who would like to be a
part of our growing community and enjoy making work fun! -
Qualifications for CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant):
Current and valid CNA Certification is required.
Previous LTC/Nursing home experience is preferred
Must be dependable and have a strong work ethic
Exceptional Customer Service
Friendly and Energetic
- - - - - - - -Medical Insurance
- - - - - - - -Dental and Vision Insurance
- - - - - - - -Paid Time Off (vacation, personal, sick days, etc.)
Starting 1st day of employment
- - - - - - - -Short-term disability
We ALSO offer---
- - - -Free Flu Shots for all employees
- - - -Employee Referral Program
AM Shift 6am-2pm
PM Shift 2pm-10pm
Night Shift 10pm-6pm
COMMON CORE ROLES
Commitment to the Mission, Vision, Values
Exhibits attitudes and behaviors that show a commitment to meeting
and exceeding customer expectations at all times
Demonstrates commitment to the core values of hospitality,
stewardship, integrity, respect, and humor.
Utilize the mission, vision, and values to determine
Provides exceptional customer service to residents, families, and
co-workers on a daily basis by:
- Listening attentively, empathetically and following up to
concerns expressed by residents, families, and coworkers.
- Maintains professionalism and composure when interacting with
management, employees, residents and families by:
- Complying with all privacy policies and procedures.
- Being inclusive and respectful.
- Working well with others.
- Effectively presents and communicates information and responds
to questions from co-workers, residents, families, state auditors,
and the general public as deemed appropriate for the position.
Quality of Care
- Accurately and timely completes position specific core roles
and responsibilities that impact overall quality of care.
- Ensures that residents receive the best care possible by
encouraging open communication with the management team, direct
care personnel, residents and families.
- Basic comprehension of 5-star rating and how it relates to
position specific roles and responsibilities.
- Follows all community policies and procedures related to
investigating, reporting and preventing abuse of vulnerable
Keywords: Meadow Lane Rehabilitation and Healthcare center, Fargo , Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) Skilled Nursing Facility, Healthcare , Glenwood, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!