Physician / Radiology / North Dakota / Locum or Permanent / Radiologist Opening in Fargo, ND Job
Posted on: January 25, 2023
We are seeking a BE/BC Radiologist to join our practice.
- Compensation & production well above national average!
- No Partnership Track
- Seeking full-time Radiologist, with fellowship training,
willing to practice general diagnostic radiology and use fellowship
skills to join a growing practice of 10 radiologists based out of
- 5 Diagnostic Radiologists in Fargo
- 3 Interventional Radiologists in Fargo
- 2 Diagnostic Radiologists in Detroit Lakes
- Our ideal candidate would have fellowship training in Body
Imaging, Neuroradiology, Chest Imaging, Pediatric Imaging or Women
- The practice has off-site overnight coverage and separate IR
- Breast imaging is not required
- Basic interventional skills such as lumber puncture, MSK
injection are preferred
- State-of-the-art technology including; 2 MRIs, 3 CTS, PET CT,
Nuclear Medicine, ultrasound, single plane & biplane Angio suites,
fully implemented PACs and voice dictation
- Very competitive Time Off
- Very collegial team. No issues of seniority.
- Opportunity for physician leadership, if desired Location:
- Fargo, ND one of the fastest growing economies in the Upper
- 5 hours northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 250,000
- Regional Service area consists of 25 Clinics & 7 Hospitals
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Confidential, Fargo , Physician / Radiology / North Dakota / Locum or Permanent / Radiologist Opening in Fargo, ND Job, Healthcare , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!