Company: Moorhead Rehabilitation and Healthcare center
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Moorhead Rehabilitation and Healthcare center - Moorhead Rehab,
a skilled nursing facility with 50+ beds, focuses on short-term
rehabilitation and long-term care. Our team consists of creative,
compassionate, and caring individuals making a positive impact on
our residents, family, friends, and co-workers. Moorhead
Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is a proud member of the Fargo
Moorhead community and enjoys opportunities to be involved. We are
seeking individuals who would like to be a part of our growing
community and enjoy making work fun! -
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Full-Time Respiratory Therapist For
In-Facility Clinical Respiratory Program to join our team. The RT
will be responsible for our clinical respiratory program
- Patient assessment.
- Administration of therapies.
- Provide education to patients and families.
- Set up equipment; CPAP, Bi-Level, Airvo, air compressor and
- Complete patient files and paperwork as per current policy and
procedures and any appropriate paperwork, as assigned.
- Serve as liaison between patient and other members of the
Health Care team, when required.
- Instruct patients, caregivers, physicians and physicians staff
on the proper use of respiratory equipment and necessary cleaning
- Complete progress reports and necessary billing information and
submits in a timely manner.
- Assist other staff and perform other duties, as assigned by
- RRT meeting the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC)
- Valid state(s) Respiratory Care license.
- Able to lift heavy objects from a squatting to standing
- Must possess good people skills, be able to followup.
- Must be detail oriented and well organized.
Keywords: Moorhead Rehabilitation and Healthcare center, Fargo , Respiratory Therapist, Healthcare , Moorhead, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!