Pediatric: Cardiology Opportunity - Fargo ND
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Pediatric-Cardiology opening in Fargo, North Dakota. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Job ID: 10709Practice Details
- Seeking a -BC/BE Pediatric/Congenital Cardiologist -
- Department currently consists of 5 pediatric cardiologists (one
dual boarded in adult congenital) and 1 pediatric nurse
- Call is shared equally amongst cardiologists.
- Call responsibilities include hospital consults and reads, no
- Typical clinic schedule of 6-8 patients a day.
- TTE and Fetal echocardiograms completed by in department board
certified congenital sonographers.
- Regional (State of North Dakota and Western Minnesota)
Echocardiograms and ECGs read by cardiologists.
- Outreach to Bismarck, Dickinson, and Minot, ND as well as
Bemidji and Thief River Falls, MN with potential to add more
- Outreach clinic: 8-10 patients scheduled with dedicated
certified congenital sonographers traveling with
- - day of admin time available when back from outreach.
- Specialized pediatric lipid clinic as well as adult congenital
heart disease clinics within department.
- Advanced imaging services available include congenital TEE,
chest and coronary CTA, as well as cardia MRI.
- Preferred but not required, advance imaging training (cardiac
MRI, CTA) and/or adult congenital heart disease care.
Recruiter's InsightStarting Salary:Physicians in this community
often earn up to $50,000+ more per year compared to similar
positions Located In Minneapolis, Denver and Chicago. - -
Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 10-15% Less In This Community
compared to Minneapolis Provides You With Significant Buying Power
With The Opportunity To build your dream home, pay off school
loans, and Retire Early.
Housing:With Average Home Pricing Settled At $223,135 And Where A
Desirable 3276 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/3 Bath Home Sold For $360,000,
Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy.
Community:This attractive metro -area is a diverse, family-oriented
community of -216,000 people that offers high quality of life -and
low cost of living. Outstanding schools, a -vibrant business
community, a thriving downtown -district, cultural activities, and
a wide variety of -sports and recreation are just a few of the many
-reasons people love to call the Fargo area home.Employer: - -Join
one of the largest, not-for-profit -health care systems in the
nation with 44 hospitalsand nearly 300 clinics in nine states and
nine -countries serving the Upper Midwest with nearly 1,400
physicians in 81 specialty areas.
-Closest Major City
- Winnipeg, Canada, 208 miles
- Minneapolis, MN, 212 miles
- Saint Paul, MN, 220 miles
Colleges and Universities
- North Dakota State University-Main Campus (Full-time
enrollment: 12,680; Located in Fargo, ND)
- Rasmussen College-North Dakota (FT enrollment: 879; Located in
- Josef's School of Hair Design Inc-Fargo Downtown (FT
enrollment: 135; Located in Fargo, ND)
- Minnesota State University-Moorhead (about -3 -miles; Moorhead,
MN; -Full-time enrollment: -6,096)
- Concordia College at Moorhead (about -3 -miles; Moorhead, MN;
-FT enrollment: -2,767)
- North Dakota State College of Science (about -43 -miles;
Wahpeton, ND; -FT enrollment: -2,318)
- Great sightseeing at the Fargo-Moorhead Convention & Visitors
Bureau's Visitors Center, -
- Solomon G. Comstock Historic House, -
- Rogar Maris Museum, -
- Children's Museum at Yunker Farm, and Plains Art Museum.
- There is a mix of unique local establishments and national
retailers in Fargo. -
- The Crafters Mall has more than 250 display areas featuring
crafts from around the country. -
- The Fargo Antique Mall has tons of antiques, books, and
collectibles. West Acres Shopping mall has more than 120 stores and
Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric cardiac surgeon jobs,
pediatric cardiology jobs, pediatrician jobs, pediatric
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Fargo , Pediatric: Cardiology Opportunity - Fargo ND, Healthcare , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!