BC/BE Pulmonary/Sleep Physician Opportunity - Fargo ND
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Pulmonology-Critical Care opening in Fargo, North Dakota. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Job ID: 10706Practice Details
- Opening for a -BC/BE Pulmonary/Sleep Physician -to join a
well-established practice in Fargo, North Dakota
- Position is a 50/50 split between the two departments
- Pulmonary department has 4 full-time pulmonary physicians and 3
- Sleep department has 4 physicians (3 full-time and 1 part-time)
and 9 APP's. Sleep physicians include Neurology, Psychiatric, and
- Pulmonary and Sleep Clinics operate 5 days/week. Pulmonary
inpatient Hospital Consult service operates 7 days/week. Pulmonary
lab is in same location as clinic.
- Light call responsibility for Pulmonary service - 1 out of 4;
No call for Sleep service.
- Pulmonary procedural work include Bronchoscopy / EBUS /
Debulking / APC / Cryo.
- Pulmonary Clinic has all types of pathology (e.g., Asthma,
COPD, ILD, CF, Lung Nodules/Masses, PH).
- Sleep Clinic and Lab are integrated at one location. With
outreach, Sleep Lab is 22 beds total.
- Sleep Clinic has all types of evaluation and treatment (e.g.,
PSG, HST, MSLT, MWT, Inspire, advanced BiPAP modalities).
- Teaching service with University of North Dakota School of
Medicine Internal Medicine and Traditional Year residents
Recruiter's InsightStarting Salary:Physicians in this community
often earn up to $50,000+ more per year compared to similar
positions Located In Minneapolis, Denver and Chicago. - -
Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 10-15% Less In This Community
compared to Minneapolis Provides You With Significant Buying Power
With The Opportunity To build your dream home, pay off school
loans, and Retire Early.
Housing:With Average Home Pricing Settled At $223,135 And Where A
Desirable 3276 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/3 Bath Home Sold For $360,000,
Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy.
Community:This attractive metro -area is a diverse, family-oriented
community of -216,000 people that offers high quality of life -and
low cost of living. Outstanding schools, a -vibrant business
community, a thriving downtown -district, cultural activities, and
a wide variety of -sports and recreation are just a few of the many
-reasons people love to call the Fargo area home.Employer: - -Join
one of the largest, not-for-profit -health care systems in the
nation with 44 hospitalsand nearly 300 clinics in nine states and
nine -countries serving the Upper Midwest with nearly 1,400
physicians in 81 specialty areas.
-Closest Major City
- Winnipeg, Canada, 208 miles
- Minneapolis, MN, 212 miles
- Saint Paul, MN, 220 miles
Colleges and Universities
- North Dakota State University-Main Campus (Full-time
enrollment: 12,680; Located in Fargo, ND)
- Rasmussen College-North Dakota (FT enrollment: 879; Located in
- Josef's School of Hair Design Inc-Fargo Downtown (FT
enrollment: 135; Located in Fargo, ND)
- Minnesota State University-Moorhead (about -3 -miles; Moorhead,
MN; -Full-time enrollment: -6,096)
- Concordia College at Moorhead (about -3 -miles; Moorhead, MN;
-FT enrollment: -2,767)
- North Dakota State College of Science (about -43 -miles;
Wahpeton, ND; -FT enrollment: -2,318)
- Great sightseeing at the Fargo-Moorhead Convention & Visitors
Bureau's Visitors Center, -
- Solomon G. Comstock Historic House, -
- Rogar Maris Museum, -
- Children's Museum at Yunker Farm, and Plains Art Museum.
- There is a mix of unique local establishments and national
retailers in Fargo. -
- The Crafters Mall has more than 250 display areas featuring
crafts from around the country. -
- The Fargo Antique Mall has tons of antiques, books, and
collectibles. West Acres Shopping mall has more than 120 stores and
Keyphrases: pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Fargo , BC/BE Pulmonary/Sleep Physician Opportunity - Fargo ND, Healthcare , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!