FargoRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Fargo jobs

Pediatric Opportunity in Strong Economic Community - Fargo, ND!! (Physician )

Company: DOCTORS CHOICE PLACEMENT SERVICES, INC.
Location: Fargo
Posted on: January 27, 2023

Job Description:

Pediatrics opening in Fargo, North Dakota. Pediatric Opportunity in Strong Economic Community - Fargo, ND PRACTICE SPECIFICS: 1.0 FTE, full-time status Monday-Friday schedule between 8a-5p Well-established and well-respected growing practice, with annual newborn deliveries increasing at 5-10% per year Average 32 contact hours in clinic with remainder of time in hospital consults/rounding (90% outpatient and 10% inpatient) Anticipated volume of office patients per day: 15-25 pt/day Hospital Rounding - one provider rounds on all newborns and Peds inpatients each morning; this is rotated equally among the team members; average 3-8 newborns and 1-3 peds patients Training required: Peds residency, board eligible/certified Special procedures preferred/required: Circumcision Call description weekdays and weekends: Every 6-7th night and weekends Level III NICU H1-B candidates may apply; J1 visas are not eligible. REQUIREMENTS: Peds residency, board eligible/certified LOCATION: Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota 3.5 hours west of Minneapolis/St. Paul Fargo-Moorhead population: 200,000 Regional Service area consists of 27 clinics and 5 hospitals

Keywords: DOCTORS CHOICE PLACEMENT SERVICES, INC., Fargo , Pediatric Opportunity in Strong Economic Community - Fargo, ND!! (Physician ), Healthcare , Fargo, North Dakota

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest North Dakota jobs by following @recnetND on Twitter!

Fargo RSS job feeds