Advanced Practice - Neonatal Opening in Fargo, ND
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Allergy/Immunology opening in Fargo, North Dakota. This and
other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**NP Neonatology Job Opportunity in Fargo, ND**
Located on border of ND and MN
NICU experience required
**About the Opening:**
- The Neonatology team is seeking a practitioner to care for
newborns at our Fargo, ND campus. The NICU culture is built on
compassion and teamwork with flourishing and progressive thinking
individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of our
littlest patients and their families. This opportunity will allow
us to enhance our programs development as our birthing population
continues to increase throughout the market.
- Full-time status
- 12-hour shifts from 7-7; as the team grows, these will be
rotating between day and night shifts (7a-7p and 7p-7a). Shift
hours may change as the team grows.
- 1.0 FTE is equal to a minimum of 160 hours/month (or averaging
thirteen 12hr-shifts per month); this will also adjust with growth
of team/coverage model change
- Based at our 32nd Avenue Campus
- Average daily census: 8
- Level III NICU with in-house NICU transport team
- Individual NICU with 14 private rooms (couch/bed available for
parents/guardians) with an in-house Ronald McDonald respite area
available for families
- Will work independently; physician on-call availability for
questions or emergent assessment.
- Ability to care for babies transitionally or acutely ill at
- Prefer ability to perform the following procedures: intubation,
chest tube placement, umbilical line placement, PICC placement,
peripheral arterial line placement, LP's
- Responsibilities include Vermont Oxford Data input and
The Nurse Practitioner utilizes advanced health assessment,
knowledge, and decision-making skills, the NP works independently
and in collaboration with physicians and other health care
professionals. NP provides health care to individuals and families,
emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention. They may care
for patients as noted in age-related category and area of
expertise. Position requires high level of customer service skills
to establish and enhance positive relationships with patients,
co-workers, and others.
- Masters or Doctorate degree in Nurse Practitioner
- Preference for trained and certified as a Neonatal
- New candidates will be considered, but must have background in
Neonatology and/or a clinical rotation in NICU.
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in appropriate state (if
- Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner or eligibility to
- Current certification in CPR; Require NRP Certification.
- National certification, in applicable area.
- Fargo, ND one of the fastest growing economies in the Upper
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota and Minnesota
- 3.5 hours northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 250,000
- Regional Service area consists of 25 Clinics & 7 Hospitals
Keyphrases: allergy jobs, allergist jobs, immunology jobs,
immunologist jobs, pediatric allergist jobs, allergist immunologist
jobs, food allergist jobs, allergist and immunologist jobs,
immunology specialist jobs, allergy specialist jobs
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, Fargo , Advanced Practice - Neonatal Opening in Fargo, ND, Healthcare , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!