Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity in Fargo, North Dakota (Physician )
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Orthopedics opening in Fargo, North Dakota. Job ID:
- Currently seeking BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeons to join their
- Generalists and fellowship training will both be
- Join a team of 20 physicians and 19 advanced practice providers
in 30,000 square foot clinic with 36 exam rooms, on-site imaging
and therapy, 10 operating rooms and a dedicated inpatient
- ROSA Robot, Bioskills & Biomechanical labs
- Several sub-specialties are represented, including adult
reconstruction, oncologic, sports medicine, trauma, hand, general,
pediatrics, and primary care.
- Over 9000 ortho surgeries are performed annually.
- Academic appointment with Orthopedic Residency program and
research opportunities available.
- State-of-the-art one-million-square-foot medical center opened
in 2017, with 284 beds
- Level I Adult Trauma Center & Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
Recruiter's InsightStarting Salary:Physicians in this community
often earn up to $50,000+ more per year compared to similar
positions Located In Minneapolis, Denver and Chicago. Coupled With
A Cost Of Living Of 10-15% Less In This Community compared to
Minneapolis Provides You With Significant Buying Power With The
Opportunity To build your dream home, pay off school loans, and
Retire Early. Housing:With Average Home Pricing Settled At $223,135
And Where A Desirable 3276 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/3 Bath Home Sold
For $360,000, Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings
Is Easy. Community:This attractive metro area is a diverse,
family-oriented community of 216,000 people that offers high
quality of life and low cost of living. Outstanding schools, a
vibrant business community, a thriving downtown district, cultural
activities, and a wide variety of sports and recreation are just a
few of the many reasons people love to call the Fargo area
home.Employer: Join one of the largest, not-for-profit health care
systems in the nation with 44 hospitalsand nearly 300 clinics in
nine states and nine countries serving the Upper Midwest with
nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas. Closest Major City
- Winnipeg, Canada, 208 miles
- Minneapolis, MN, 212 miles
- Saint Paul, MN, 220 miles Colleges and Universities
- North Dakota State University-Main Campus (Full-time
enrollment: 12,680; Located in Fargo, ND)
- Rasmussen College-North Dakota (FT enrollment: 879; Located in
- Josef's School of Hair Design Inc-Fargo Downtown (FT
enrollment: 135; Located in Fargo, ND)
- Minnesota State University-Moorhead (about 3 miles; Moorhead,
MN; Full-time enrollment: 6,096)
- Concordia College at Moorhead (about 3 miles; Moorhead, MN; FT
- North Dakota State College of Science (about 43 miles;
Wahpeton, ND; FT enrollment: 2,318) Recreation
- Great sightseeing at the Fargo-Moorhead Convention & Visitors
Bureau's Visitors Center,
- Solomon G. Comstock Historic House,
- Rogar Maris Museum,
- Children's Museum at Yunker Farm, and Plains Art Museum.
- There is a mix of unique local establishments and national
retailers in Fargo.
- The Crafters Mall has more than 250 display areas featuring
crafts from around the country.
- The Fargo Antique Mall has tons of antiques, books, and
collectibles. West Acres Shopping mall has more than 120 stores and
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Fargo , Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity in Fargo, North Dakota (Physician ), Healthcare , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...