Pediatric: Cardiology Opportunity - Fargo ND
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Job ID: 10709Practice Details
- Seeking a BC/BE Pediatric/Congenital Cardiologist
- Department currently consists of 5 pediatric cardiologists (one
dual boarded in adult congenital) and 1 pediatric nurse
- Call is shared equally amongst cardiologists.
- Call responsibilities include hospital consults and reads, no
- Typical clinic schedule of 6-8 patients a day.
- TTE and Fetal echocardiograms completed by in department board
certified congenital sonographers.
- Regional (State of North Dakota and Western Minnesota)
Echocardiograms and ECGs read by cardiologists.
- Outreach to Bismarck, Dickinson, and Minot, ND as well as
Bemidji and Thief River Falls, MN with potential to add more
- Outreach clinic: 8-10 patients scheduled with dedicated
certified congenital sonographers traveling with providers.
- day of admin time available when back from outreach.
- Specialized pediatric lipid clinic as well as adult congenital
heart disease clinics within department.
- Advanced imaging services available include congenital TEE,
chest and coronary CTA, as well as cardia MRI.
- Preferred but not required, advance imaging training (cardiac
MRI, CTA) and/or adult congenital heart disease care.Recruiter's
InsightStarting Salary:Physicians in this community often earn up
to $50,000+ more per year compared to similar positions Located In
Minneapolis, Denver and Chicago. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of
10-15% Less In This Community compared to Minneapolis Provides You
With Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To build your
dream home, pay off school loans, and Retire Early.Housing:With
Average Home Pricing Settled At $223,135 And Where A Desirable 3276
Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/3 Bath Home Sold For $360,000, Building A
Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy.Community:This
attractive metro area is a diverse, family-oriented community of
216,000 people that offers high quality of life and low cost of
living. Outstanding schools, a vibrant business community, a
thriving downtown district, cultural activities, and a wide variety
of sports and recreation are just a few of the many reasons people
love to call the Fargo area home.Employer: Join one of the largest,
not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44
hospitalsand nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries
serving the Upper Midwest with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81
specialty areas. Closest Major City
- Winnipeg, Canada, 208 miles
- Minneapolis, MN, 212 miles
- Saint Paul, MN, 220 milesColleges and Universities
- North Dakota State University-Main Campus (Full-time
enrollment: 12,680; Located in Fargo, ND)
- Rasmussen College-North Dakota (FT enrollment: 879; Located in
- Josef's School of Hair Design Inc-Fargo Downtown (FT
enrollment: 135; Located in Fargo, ND)
- Minnesota State University-Moorhead (about 3 miles; Moorhead,
MN; Full-time enrollment: 6,096)
- Concordia College at Moorhead (about 3 miles; Moorhead, MN; FT
- North Dakota State College of Science (about 43 miles;
Wahpeton, ND; FT enrollment: 2,318)Recreation
- Great sightseeing at the Fargo-Moorhead Convention & Visitors
Bureau's Visitors Center,
- Solomon G. Comstock Historic House,
- Rogar Maris Museum,
- Children's Museum at Yunker Farm, and Plains Art
- There is a mix of unique local establishments and national
retailers in Fargo.
- The Crafters Mall has more than 250 display areas featuring
crafts from around the country.
- The Fargo Antique Mall has tons of antiques, books, and
collectibles. West Acres Shopping mall has more than 120 stores and
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Fargo , Pediatric: Cardiology Opportunity - Fargo ND, Healthcare , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...