Registered Nurse (RN) ll- Pre-Post Operative
Company: Avera St Luke's Hospital
Posted on: September 19, 2023
**SIGN-ON BONUS UP TO $15,000**
Join the Nursing team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: - Work at Avera where current employees rate
their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career
opportunities are endless.
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, including -up to $15,000
Sign-On Bonus, free health insurance, and options for: Student Loan
Repayment Program, sign-on bonus, various shifts and career growth
Avera St. Luke's is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN)
looking to deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera's
May be eligible for a sign-on bonus up to $15,000!
- Student Loan Repayment: This position may be eligible for
-Avera's -Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off
your loans and save money.
- -Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from
-Avera -will help pay down your principal balance faster.
- Positive Work Environment: -Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth: You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure
and employment requirements and become nationally certified.
- The ANA Standards of Clinical Nursing Practice are exemplified
within this Job Description. -
- The Registered Nurse in the primary nurse role is responsible
for utilizing the Nursing Process to provide nursing care for the
patient throughout their life span.
- -He/She assumes responsibility for the outcome of nursing care
delivered on their shift.
- Five day a week coverage with holiday call required.
- ACLS/PALS required.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and
development and possesses the ability to respond to specific issues
and data reflective of the patient/customer's status. -
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care
for the population served in the department.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduation from an approved/accredited school of
- - - -Baccalaureate Degree preferred.
- - - A minimum of 1 year experience or prior Medical/Surgical
- Current license to practice in the state of South
- BLS (Basic Life Support) required.
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) required.
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) required.
- Monday - Friday; 80 -hours every 2 weeks.
- One holiday per year on call
- Every 8th weekend in outpatient services
- 8-hour shifts
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $29.50 - $44.25 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera St Luke's Hospital, Fargo , Registered Nurse (RN) ll- Pre-Post Operative, Healthcare , Groton, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!