RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST (ARRT) - PRN
Company: Avera St Luke's Hospital
Posted on: September 22, 2023
**SIGN-ON BONUS UP TO $10,000** -
Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: - Avera has been named among the
nation's 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America's
Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care
Organization by CHIME.
Culture: - Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, including up to $10,000
Sign-On Bonus, various shifts to fit your lifestyle and
opportunities for career growth.
Avera St. Luke's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospital - -
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-in-State Employers List
Avera St. Luke's Hospital is looking for a Radiology Technologist
to join our Team!
May be eligible for a sign-on bonus up to $10,000!
- Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain healthcare
experience for those that are looking to further their education in
healthcare or be involved in an ever-changing career with upward
- Coordinates and performs a variety of diagnostic procedures in
- Operate specialized radiographic equipment to produce quality
images for diagnostic interpretation.
- Position anatomy, use proper breathing instructions, and select
proper technical factors to produce quality radiographic
- Perform all necessary computer operations to ensure proper
- Oversees radiology office operations in the absence of clerical
- Participates in the instruction, supervision, and evaluation of
students and other staff.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from an accredited school of Radiologic
- Maintain current registration with the American Registry of
- BLS certification required.
- Hospital experience preferred
- Varied Shifts; PRN
- Occasional weekend/holiday
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience.
- $23.75 - $36.00 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera St Luke's Hospital, Fargo , RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST (ARRT) - PRN, Healthcare , Aberdeen, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!