Speech Pathologist - Part-time
Company: Avera St Luke's-Therapy Center
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: - Avera has been named among the
nation's 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America's
Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care
Organization by CHIME.
Culture: - Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and
options for free health insurance, various shifts to fit your
lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Avera St. Luke's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospital - -
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-in-State Employers List
Avera St. Luke's Hospital is looking for a Speech Pathologist to
join our Team!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) available on Day 1!
- Options for Free Health Insurance!
- Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain healthcare
experience for those that are looking to further their education in
healthcare or be involved in an ever-changing career with upward
- To provide evaluation and treatment services for speech,
language, cognition, feeding and swallowing for infant through
geriatric populations as a member of an interdisciplinary
- Demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and
development and possess the ability to respond to specific issues
and data reflective of the patient/customer's status.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care
for the population served in the department.
Education and/or Experience
- Master's Degree is required.
- 0-6 months of experience is required.
- 3-5 years of experience is preferred.
- Current license through the South Dakota Board of Examiners for
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from ASHA in Speech-Language
Pathology or presently engaged in supervised clinical fellowship
year to fulfill this requirement.
- Valid Driver's license, as travel to and from work site
locations may be required.
- Basic Life Support
- Completion of, or willingness to complete, the clinical
certification course for the South Dakota Birth to Three
- Day shifts; 48 hours every 2 weeks
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience.
- $30.25 - $45.75 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera St Luke's-Therapy Center, Fargo , Speech Pathologist - Part-time, Healthcare , Aberdeen, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!