Respiratory Therapist (RT) - Respiratory - Part Time
Company: Avera St Luke's Hospital
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: - Avera has been named among the
nation's 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America's
Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care
Organization by CHIME.
Culture: - Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and
options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts
to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
$7,500 sign-on bonus!
Are you a Respiratory Therapist that:
- Enjoys delivery care with a team passionate about quality
- Appreciates an active, challenging care environment that
requires critical thinking
- Is seeking to develop relationships by providing respiratory
therapies, education & companionship with patients as well as their
- If you have a passion and desire to enrich lives and touch the
hearts of patients, consider joining our team in providing
compassionate, high quality care and services within a caring
This is the role for you!
- May be eligible for a $7,500 sign-on bonus!
- Review patient records.
- View chest x-ray to determine presence of or changes in
consolidation, atelectasis, pneumothorax, and position of
- Perform and evaluate beside spirometry, pulmonary mechanics,
weaning parameter and peak flows.
- Perform ECG recordings and Holter Monitor setup.
- Meet competency standards in the performance and evaluation of
blood gas sampling and analysis.
- Determine appropriate therapy and goals for the identified
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from an AMA-accredited educational program for
Respiratory Therapy required.
- The National Board must recognize the individual for
Respiratory Care as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or
-Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) with the equivalent years of
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS required or willing to obtain
- Varied shifts: 6:00 am - 6:30 pm, 6:00 pm - 6:30 am, every 3rd
weekend/holiday, occasional call; 48 hours every 2 weeks.
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience.
- $25.00 - $37.75 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera St Luke's Hospital, Fargo , Respiratory Therapist (RT) - Respiratory - Part Time, Healthcare , Aberdeen, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!