Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) - Full-time
Company: Avera St Luke's Hospital
Posted on: November 17, 2023
**SIGN-ON BONUS UP TO $10,000** -
Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: - Avera has been named among the
nation's 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America's
Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care
Organization by CHIME.
Culture: - Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, including up to $10,000
Sign-On Bonus, front-loaded PTO and options for free health
insurance, various shifts to fit your lifestyle and opportunities
for career growth.
Avera St. Luke's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospital - -
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-in-State Employers List
Avera St. Luke's Hospital is looking for a Medical Laboratory
Scientist to join our Team!
May be eligible for a sign-on bonus up to $10,000 with a 2-year
- Perform a broad range of laboratory testing in hospital
- Fully automated, CAP-accredited laboratory.
- Every third weekend and holiday rotation.
- No call involved.
- Staff will be expected to work in the Core Laboratory including
the Hematology, Chemistry, Urinalysis, Blood Bank and Microbiology
- Responsible for assisting with collection of samples from
- Responsible for supplying inventory, quality control, reagent
- Initiate and follow through with corrective action as well as
- Communication laboratory data and pertinent technical
information to appropriate departments, healthcare providers and
individuals in both verbal and electronic means.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Laboratory Science and completion
of NAACLS accredited Medical Laboratory Scientist program; or a
Bachelor's degree in a related science and one to two years of
experience/training acceptable to the ASCP or AMT for the Medical
Laboratory Scientist required.
- Certification as Medical Laboratory Scientist from the ASCP,
AMT, or equivalent required within 12 months of hire.
- Varied Shifts; 72 hours every 2 weeks
- 8-10 hour shifts; Mostly afternoons and evenings -
- Every 3rd weekend/holiday -
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience.
- $26.25 - $39.00 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera St Luke's Hospital, Fargo , Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) - Full-time, Healthcare , Aberdeen, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!