Registered Nurse (RN) - Long Term Care
Company: Avera Mother Joseph Manor Ret Comm
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Join the RN Nursing team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: - Work at Avera where current employees rate
their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career
opportunities are endless.
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to
deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera's patient-focused
Ask about our sign-on bonus package - up to $22,500!
- May be eligible for $10,000 sign-on bonus with 3-year
- Ask about our Relocation Bonus!
- Student Loan Repayment: This position may be eligible for
Avera's Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off
your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up
to $10,000) from Avera will help pay down your principal balance
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Performs professional nursing functions, utilizing the nursing
process to provide total nursing care to residents.
- Has a knowledge of and ability to utilize appropriate patient
care protocol relating to the physical and psychological needs of
geriatric patients. -
- Coordinates care in an interdisciplinary manner and is
responsible for the outcome of nursing care delivered.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and
development and possesses the ability to respond to specific issues
and data reflective of the patient/customer's status.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care
for the population served in the department.
- Promotes and nurtures Mother Joseph Manor's philosophy of a
resident centered care environment.
- Will support the Presentation and Benedictine Sisters'
philosophy, mission, objectives, and values of stewardship,
hospitality, and compassion as they relate to the health care
Education and/or Experience
- Graduation from a two-year associate degree program, three-year
diploma program or four-year baccalaureate degree program,
successful completion of State Board Exams. -
- Eight CEU's required yearly.
- Current license to practice nursing in the State of South
- Membership in professional organization preferred. -
- CPR certification.
- Monday - Friday; 48 hours every 2 weeks
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- No scheduled weekend, but may be asked to cover a weekend if
there is a planned admission
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $30.50 - $45.25 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Mother Joseph Manor Ret Comm, Fargo , Registered Nurse (RN) - Long Term Care, Healthcare , Bath, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!