Oral Maxillofacial Surgery opportunity - More money, Better Quality of Life and a Great Opportunity
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery opening in Fargo, North Dakota. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 5895Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon to join its Oral and Maxillofacial department in Fargo, North Dakota.--
- This growing department consists of 1 board certified oral maxillofacial surgeon and is recruiting an advanced practice provider to support the practice.
- Team includes sub-specialty training in head and neck surgical oncology and microvascular reconstruction, dental implants and extractions, sleep apnea surgery, craniomaxillofacial trauma, and salivary gland pathology.
- Serving more than 800,000 people over 140,000 square miles across North Dakota and Minnesota.
- A new $494 million state-of-the-art medical center opened in south Fargo August 2017.Recruiter's InsightStarting Salary For--a Oral Maxillofacial Surgery is up to $125,000 More Compared With Starting Salaries For Comparable Opportunities Located In Minneapolis, Denver and Chicago, Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 10% Less In This Community Provides You With Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To build your dream home, pay off school loans, and Retire Early.The income potential is greater than most with the opportunity to earn in the top 90th%tile in the US.----With Average Home Pricing Settled At $223,135 And Where A Desirable 3276 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/3 Bath Home Sold For $360,000, Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy.The Community Is Welcoming To New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know One Another.--This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.Closest Major City
- Winnipeg, Canada, 208 miles
- Minneapolis, MN, 212 miles
- Saint Paul, MN, 220 milesColleges and Universities
- North Dakota State University-Main Campus (Full-time enrollment: 12,680; Located in Fargo, ND)
- Rasmussen College-North Dakota (FT enrollment: 879; Located in Fargo, ND)
- Josef's School of Hair Design Inc-Fargo Downtown (FT enrollment: 135; Located in Fargo, ND)
- Minnesota State University-Moorhead (about--3--miles; Moorhead, MN;--Full-time enrollment:--6,096)
- Concordia College at Moorhead (about--3--miles; Moorhead, MN;--FT enrollment:--2,767)
- North Dakota State College of Science (about--43--miles; Wahpeton, ND;--FT enrollment:--2,318)Recreation
- Great sightseeing at the Fargo-Moorhead Convention & Visitors Bureau's Visitors Center,--
- Solomon G. Comstock Historic House,--
- Rogar Maris Museum,--
- Children's Museum at Yunker Farm, and Plains Art Museum.Shopping
- There is a mix of unique local establishments and national retailers in Fargo.--
- The Crafters Mall has more than 250 display areas featuring crafts from around the country.--
- The Fargo Antique Mall has tons of antiques, books, and collectibles. West Acres Shopping mall has more than 120 stores and restaurants Keyphrases: dental surgeon jobs, dental surgery jobs, oral surgery jobs, oral surgeon jobs, cosmetic dental surgeon jobs, dental oral surgeon jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Fargo , Oral Maxillofacial Surgery opportunity - More money, Better Quality of Life and a Great Opportunity, Healthcare , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!