Hematology/Oncology Physician (Physician #)
Company: Staff Care
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: 05/01/2019Available Shifts: 8 Pay Rate: $.00
Immediate Need for Hematology/Oncology physician at Fargo VA.
- Requirements: BLS (AHA), Any State License, BC/BE( In medical oncology by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM), NPDB, HIPAA, NPI, DEA, COI, OIG
- Description: The Contractor shall provide Full Time Equivalent (FTE) Medical Doctor, board certified or board eligible in hematology/oncology provider services on site in accordance with the specifications contained herein to beneficiaries of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and the Fargo VAHCS. Total visits in Hematology/Oncology clinic: 2,337 patients seen by the providers (Total visits in Infusion/Chemo Clinic: 2,434 Patients). An average of 4-10 veterans are seen per provider per day in Hematology/Oncology Clinic depending on the time required to see the individual veteran.
- Hours: Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Off Hours Coverage: Contract physician(s) will be required to take call after hours daily (Monday-Friday) and Weekends on a weekly rotation divided between the FTE and contract oncologist. On-call coverage will be required. Contract MD will be provided a Fargo VAHCS-issued pager is required. The on-call schedule is on an equal rotational basis with FTE/Staff oncology physicians and consists of 18 hours per (24 hour) day, Monday through Friday, and 24 hours per day on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) and Federal holidays. While on call, the Contract physician needs to remain in pager and cell phone coverage area, and be able to respond to a page via telephone as follows: Stat/urgent pages will be responded to within five (5) minutes of receiving a stat/urgent page. Non-stat/urgent pages will be responded to within fifteen (15) minutes.
- Licensure: Any State License
- Worksite: Fargo VA, ND
- T/L included
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Staff Care, Fargo , Hematology/Oncology Physician (Physician #), Healthcare , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!