Family Medicine Physician
Company: FIDELIS PARTNERS
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Fargo, North Dakota. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Faculty Position or Program Director $200,000 Sign On Bonus FP or FP/OB Opportunity We are looking to add a full-time faculty member to our Family Medicine residency program. The program is fully accredited and has 5 residents in each post-graduate year, and we are dedicated to providing comprehensive care to all patients and their families.
- TOP-NOTCH financial package
- $240,000 base + $200,000 sign on
- $10,000 relocation
- 2 weeks CME and $5,000
- 4 weeks of PTO, full benefits, 403b 6% contribution
- Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical licenseAbout the Practice: All faculty members participate in resident education in all settings including the office, hospital (ICU, nursery, pediatrics), and nursing homes. Strong computer skills and proficiency with electronic documentation is a requirement. Candidates should be comfortable with change, be a team player, and be passionate about teaching and working with residents. Faculty will also have their own panel of patients for whom they will provide care.
- 60% residency, 40% patient care
- Call 1:4 with paid call
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Post-graduate experience teaching residents is desirable, but not requiredAbout the Community: Our metro area is the gateway to the west, a Livability Top 100 Best Place to Live, and the largest city in North Dakota. A thriving and cutting-edge population that is growing at the rate of 6.7% per year and expected to eclipse 300K in the near future.
- Fargo is jam-packed with museums, galleries, and an Art Deco theater palace in its vibrant downtown district.
- Outdoor activities, low taxes and strong workforce helped it rank as one of the Best Places to Live by Men's Journal
- Three public colleges, including North Dakota state University, call Fargo-Moorhead home, as does the private Concordia CollegeFor more information, please contact us at or forward your CV to ID: FP 10263733 (IND-TR)For more Family Medicine opportunities, visit us online at or on Twitter You may also fax your CV to . All inquiries considered confidential. Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: FIDELIS PARTNERS, Fargo , Family Medicine Physician, Healthcare , Fargo, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!